Legal threats to the Trust ISC. | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Legal threats to the Trust ISC.

B

bandwagon

esmer":332dwotr said:
Charlie Wood":332dwotr said:
bandwagon":332dwotr said:
So Esmer is a Jones then!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

He denies being Dave's bro, I suspect he's Peter's brother, all very Milibandish :D
I'd rather be Peter Ridsdale.

Are you going to Shrewsbury - hope to see you there!!

Jul 29, 2010
Pafcintheplace":3ma7s155 said:
Hi all. First post. I have read this board for years and feel now is time to get involved. Why all the back stabbing. I do not know Chris Webb, IJN or Peter Jones and am not even sure if i have unknowingly met them. What I do know if any of these three people were involved in the future board of PAFC my football club will be in the hands of people that care and wouldn't do anything to harm it.
I,ll be quite blunt, I don't want PR or KH involved in any football club let alone mine.They are not here for the benefit of PAFC. Keep up the good work lads and thank you for everything you are doing and have done. Will be a trust member in the next few minutes.

An excellent first post Stephen's Dad, I agree with your sentiments.

And i'll third them too.

I honestly believe that when footballing historians look back at the carnage of Plymouth Argyle 2009-20?? they'll be astonished to find that while their football club was in chaos the fans were busy measuring their c0cks..........and with 6 inch rulers too ;).

I've long despaired what happens to any fan or local bhey who puts themsleves forwards do something constructive at the club. It's the same with players, local lads get far more stick. What is it about Janners than positively compells them to have a go at or hold a grudge about one of their number doing something putting themselves forward as a spokesperson or leader?.

Grow the f**k up children and put your petty jealousies and envies to one side for the greater good for once, it's f**king pathetic :oops:.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
esmer":18ni9tp3 said:
Charlie Wood":18ni9tp3 said:
bandwagon":18ni9tp3 said:
So Esmer is a Jones then!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

He denies being Dave's bro, I suspect he's Peter's brother, all very Milibandish :D
I'd rather be Peter Ridsdale.

Yeah right!

YOU ARE PETER RIDSDALE!

Sep 23, 2005
X Isle":2lq876s9 said:
Pafcintheplace":2lq876s9 said:
Hi all. First post. I have read this board for years and feel now is time to get involved. Why all the back stabbing. I do not know Chris Webb, IJN or Peter Jones and am not even sure if i have unknowingly met them. What I do know if any of these three people were involved in the future board of PAFC my football club will be in the hands of people that care and wouldn't do anything to harm it.
I,ll be quite blunt, I don't want PR or KH involved in any football club let alone mine.They are not here for the benefit of PAFC. Keep up the good work lads and thank you for everything you are doing and have done. Will be a trust member in the next few minutes.

And i'll third them too.

I honestly believe that when footballing historians look back at the carnage of Plymouth Argyle 2009-20?? they'll be astonished to find that while their football club was in chaos the fans were busy measuring their c0cks..........and with 6 inch rulers too ;).

I've long despaired what happens to any fan or local bhey who puts themsleves forwards do something constructive at the club. It's the same with players, local lads get far more stick. What is it about Janners than positively compells them to have a go at or hold a grudge about one of their number doing something putting themselves forward as a spokesperson or leader?.

Grow the f**k up children and put your petty jealousies and envies to one side for the greater good for once, it's f**king pathetic :oops:.

Yep agree with all of that.

Oct 24, 2010
I've sure Peter Jones would make a fine director but feel that the club, at a time of re-birth, could do without the credibility issue that would surround him.

A

Anonymous

esmer":326vkz2x said:
I've sure Peter Jones would make a fine director but feel that the club, at a time of re-birth, could do without the credibility issue that would surround him.

Not that there are "credibility issues" around David Jones (administration at Southampton), Kevin Heaney (Cornish Homes, CCJ current, etc) or Peter Ridsdale (how long have you got?).

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
esmer":35k5j5m7 said:

yes i agree .. there is no room for credibility at this club anymore

Oct 24, 2010
pogleswoody":ax061t1x said:
esmer":ax061t1x said:

yes i agree .. there is no room for credibility at this club anymore

I think I was saying credibility is a good thing.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
esmer":5abddq5w said:

This will be good!

Exactly what are the "credibility issues" that Peter Jones has surrounding him Esmer?

Take your time, think VERY carefully about your reply.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
X Isle":1cunhuco said:
Pafcintheplace":1cunhuco said:

And i'll third them too.

I've noticed that too, plenty of sabotage, unfounded cynicism and negativity directed toward anything vaguely positive or forward thinking, whatever that might be, it's the usual culprits too. Many 'arguements' illogical/incoherent but delivered with such force, and regularity by multiple posters that anyone with a positive viewpoint hasn't got a chance. Perhaps all the people with an open mind should join the Trust, and leave these 'Janners' to bicker among themselves.
It's quite clear why PAFC and Plymouth at large hasn't achieved much in it's history compared to cities of a similar size, it's the mentality. No pride, no belief
Almost like most people aren't proud to be from Plymouth, and feel it doesn't deserve to succeed. It's so sad

Oct 24, 2010
greengenes":1ouawdnf said:
esmer":1ouawdnf said:

I dare you to put in print why you think Peter Jones lacks credibilty Esmer . Go on do it.

I've already done so. You don't think that his anti Heaney rhetoric on here including criticising the lack of transparency of plan A while all the time being in line for a directorship under plan B without declaring it displays a lack of credibility?
But it's all hypothetical because he has confirmed he has no intention of being one of James Brent's directors (if I understand him correctly)

Oct 24, 2010
Andy_S":16orekls said:
esmer":16orekls said:

This will be good!

Exactly what are the "credibility issues" that Peter Jones has surrounding him Esmer?

Take your time, think VERY carefully about your reply.

Did you enjoy that?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
esmer":366ozyct said:
greengenes":366ozyct said:
esmer":366ozyct said:

I dare you to put in print why you think Peter Jones lacks credibilty Esmer . Go on do it.

I've already done so. You don't think that his anti Heaney rhetoric on here including criticising the lack of transparency of plan A while all the time being in line for a directorship under plan B without declaring it displays a lack of credibility?
But it's all hypothetical because he has confirmed he has no intention of being one of James Brent's directors (if I understand him correctly)

Which you don't!

G

Gareth Nicholson

esmer":2itdf5lb said:

As I suspect you know, you misunderstand him deliberately. Given the reputation of the people you purport to support merely because you think they are worthy of your support (and not because you are connected to them in some way), I think it's rich for you to be touting the word 'credibility'.

Credible is getting a deal in place as quickly as possible so staff can be paid. Credible is not asset-stripping the club. Credible is putting more than a quid into the club.

Oct 24, 2010
Gareth Nicholson":14vc2ha8 said:
esmer":14vc2ha8 said:

As I suspect you know, you misunderstand him deliberately. Given the reputation of the people you purport to support merely because you think they are worthy of your support (and not because you are connected to them in some way), I think it's rich for you to be touting the word 'credibility'.

Credible is getting a deal in place as quickly as possible so staff can be paid. Credible is not asset-stripping the club. Credible is putting more than a quid into the club.
It's not me, or as far as I know Heaney touting credibility, it is Heaney's detractors, including Peter Jones.