Legal threats to the Trust ISC. | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Legal threats to the Trust ISC.

Oct 24, 2010
Gareth Nicholson":195ry5i8 said:
esmer":195ry5i8 said:
I've already done so. You don't think that his anti Heaney rhetoric on here including criticising the lack of transparency of plan A while all the time being in line for a directorship under plan B without declaring it displays a lack of credibility?
But it's all hypothetical because he has confirmed he has no intention of being one of James Brent's directors (if I understand him correctly)

As I suspect you know, you misunderstand him deliberately. Given the reputation of the people you purport to support merely because you think they are worthy of your support (and not because you are connected to them in some way), I think it's rich for you to be touting the word 'credibility'.

Credible is getting a deal in place as quickly as possible so staff can be paid. Credible is not asset-stripping the club. Credible is putting more than a quid into the club.
I support them because they are trying to save my football club. What are your motives, you want to see us liquidated?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
esmer":1nus9foz said:
Gareth Nicholson":1nus9foz said:
esmer":1nus9foz said:
I've already done so. You don't think that his anti Heaney rhetoric on here including criticising the lack of transparency of plan A while all the time being in line for a directorship under plan B without declaring it displays a lack of credibility?
But it's all hypothetical because he has confirmed he has no intention of being one of James Brent's directors (if I understand him correctly)

As I suspect you know, you misunderstand him deliberately. Given the reputation of the people you purport to support merely because you think they are worthy of your support (and not because you are connected to them in some way), I think it's rich for you to be touting the word 'credibility'.

Credible is getting a deal in place as quickly as possible so staff can be paid. Credible is not asset-stripping the club. Credible is putting more than a quid into the club.
It's not me, or as far as I know Heaney touting credibility, it is Heaney's detractors, including Peter Jones.

but you've just 'touted' it in your e-mail regarding PJ's suitability as a Director .. didn't you?? :whoosh:

Oct 24, 2010
Never sent an e-mail. Agree I could have worded things better The point is that plan B is touted as the moral option, plan A isn't.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
esmer":1obrktko said:
Never sent an e-mail. Agree I could have worded things better The point is that plan B is touted as the moral option, plan A isn't.

Because of the prevarication on the part of Heaney, that might be because Plan A is perceived as a complete and utter sham.

Nov 11, 2006
esmer":3gym9guw said:
greengenes":3gym9guw said:
esmer":3gym9guw said:
I've sure Peter Jones would make a fine director but feel that the club, at a time of re-birth, could do without the credibility issue that would surround him.

I dare you to put in print why you think Peter Jones lacks credibilty Esmer . Go on do it.

:doh:

Completely lost me esmer. You're posts are getting more and more bizarre by the day. I suggest you take a deep breath, go back and read Peter Jones' posts again, slowly, and digest. You seem to have got a little confused.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
esmer":2on3iwrz said:

You are getting so caught up in your own words that you are making a laughing stock of yourself in the same way as marin(er) is doing/has done. Are you two related? :D

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
What are you squabbling children going to do with yourselves in the event that the FL gives the go ahead, Plan A comes to fruition and our club comes out of administration? :lol:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
BALDY-OG":cf679zss said:
What are you squabbling children going to do with yourselves in the event that the FL gives the go ahead, Plan A comes to fruition and our club comes out of administration? :lol:

Are you guaranteeing its going to be all sweetness and light if that happens then?

Jul 29, 2010
BALDY-OG":1cjzjei0 said:

Our Club?, WTF?, what's all this suggestion of unification all of a sudeden?. There is a faultline between the two mindsets at play here that I simply can't see reforming, the "meh" camp can't become the "moral" camp, lemmings can't become lions and vicky versa.

YOUR club will be a lame duck entity going through the motions in the back garden of a John Lydon lookalike's private property w**k-fantasy.

MY club exists in spirit only, in cryogenic suspension, has done since administration. It awaits a rebirth of some form either completely anew or seizing the reigns back from the parasites who presently hold the said 'lame duck entity' claiming legitimacy for it.

MY club is the 124 years that went before, not the 125th year abomination Ridsdale is trying to pin on their coast tails. The clock stopped at 124 years, when it starts again will be when it starts acting again with integrity, honesty, transparency, trust and unity - and that can't happen with these two involved, their load is blown.

So, what am I going to do?. If YOUR club gets the FL approval I will no more recognise it's legitimacy to bear the name Plymouth Argyle FC than I do now, it will remain the b*st*rd spawn of dishonesty, disunity and the absence of trust, inegrity and unity. My green pounds will go into a pot ready to help out for the NEXT adminsitration that will surely follow before long or for the formation of 'the continuity Argyle', only then will the clock restart.

AFC Heaney/Ridsdale is not and never will be Plymouth Argyle.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
Absolutely not but the position will have moved on significantly. Decisions will have been taken and we will have to face up to a reality of ownership; funding sources; landlord status etc etc. We will have to accept that the FL have been satisfied. The landscape will have changed.

L

Lord Tisdale

BALDY-OG":3lw9vw3r said:
Absolutely not but the position will have moved on significantly. Decisions will have been taken and we will have to face up to a reality of ownership; funding sources; landlord status etc etc. We will have to accept that the FL have been satisfied. The landscape will have changed.

You are quite right Baldy, but how many people will get behind the Vichy club?

Better to try and fight the deal now and get a better long term outcome otherwise a year from now I can see you going down the path of Stockport & Wrexham. It's worth fighting because this will shape your club for the next 10 to 20 years.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
LT - If somone could clearly demonstrate to me the genuine facts of the two deals (not the PASOTI type) and show how one is better than the other and satisfies the admin process I will take a position and fight for it. Added to that, if there is a better deal than Plan A it matters not a jot while A is the preferred bid. Everything else is hot air. We the fans are just bystanders and PASOTI is a minority of the fan base to boot. This is a property deal at the end of the day (plan A & B) and the interests of fans are a long way down the pecking order. I hear X Isle shouting 'surrender monkey' already but I prefer realist. I applaud IJN and a few others for actually getting off their bums and doing something; the majority of us aren't even making a noise.

BALDY-OG":h4vl9a3n said:
LT - If somone could clearly demonstrate to me the genuine facts of the two deals (not the PASOTI type) and show how one is better than the other and satisfies the admin process I will take a position and fight for it. Added to that, if there is a better deal than Plan A it matters not a jot while A is the preferred bid. Everything else is hot air. We the fans are just bystanders and PASOTI is a minority of the fan base to boot. This is a property deal at the end of the day (plan A & B) and the interests of fans are a long way down the pecking order. I hear X Isle shouting 'surrender monkey' already but I prefer realist. I applaud IJN and a few others for actually getting off their bums and doing something; the majority of us aren't even making a noise.

What you suggest we do, other than give "IJN and a few others" our support?