Incoming later (Gregg Wylde signs) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming later (Gregg Wylde signs)

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Aaron Taylor-Sinclair - voted by some as Doncaster's worse ever player and missed all of last season through injury. Sounds ideal ... :doh:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Maybe Ricky Lambert 6 month loan?
Although we already have two target men.

Jan 7, 2013
Did we let Wylde go? I thought that he declined and moved up a league.. I'd be happy to have him back a good impact player we need some pace to come off the bench when needed. Doubt he'd be brought in with the thought of him being a regular starter!

Jan 7, 2013
If we get Lambert on loan I'd imagine it would be nearer the start of the season.. He will be hoping for a permanent move you would have thought knowing Warnock doesn't actually want him so he will be hoping for a few offers over the next month or so!

Jul 29, 2010
PL2 3DQ":yqbp8hd3 said:
Maybe Ricky Lambert 6 month loan?
Although we already have two target men.
I would worry with Lambert that he would be 'the new Nardiello'...a formerly excellent player whose legs have gone and thus hardly plays, the fans left scratching their heads as to exactly why he was signed.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
clokey84":2vuzinx2 said:
If we get Lambert on loan I'd imagine it would be nearer the start of the season.. He will be hoping for a permanent move you would have thought knowing Warnock doesn't actually want him so he will be hoping for a few offers over the next month or so!

I agree except that Warnock has already said he doesn't want him so no point in him training through Cardiff's pre-season plus a loan move would ensure he still receives the same wage, a permanent move will probably mean a drop in pay plus it's a chance to prove his fitness ahead of the January transfer window.

Anyway it's all just speculation.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Lambert would be an excellent signing for League 1 and a real statement, can't see it though, will probably remain at Cardiff or join another championship side on loan, prove me wrong though Derek and Neil!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
The reaction towards Wylde from some on here is ridiculous. He was easily one of our best players that season, especially for the couple of months into the new year where everyone else faded. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's friends with Carey, which might make Carey signing more likely.

If Sarcevic is to be used in the hole then maybe we don't have the spot for Carey, but Sarcevic has been generally used in a deeper role by Adams so far which would mean there is potentially still a spot for Graham.