Hourihane!!!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hourihane!!!!

Oct 28, 2011
Norwich
Oh boy do we miss connor, not one player has stepped up to fill his shoes, 200k and not a penny spent on a replacement, cox and norburn aren't goal scoring midfielders, we must be the only team in the league not to ever shoot from outside the box, it's ok Sheridan stating we don't need a replacement for connor, but who's are attacking midfielder or even creative, blizzard
Don't think so,

Attacking midfielders needed ASAP IMO

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":2ns6skd1 said:
Lesley Reardon":2ns6skd1 said:
Worst player ever to pull on the shirt wasn't he?
not the worst just one of the worst
I suppose if you put Harvey, Young or Allen in that team (all of whom I like btw) they'd be doing even better than Hourihane then, would they? :doh: :doh:

Oct 28, 2011
Norwich
Cox and norburn Are decent players just not gonna get us any goals, and with them being are 2 central linchpins, we will struggle to score goals, we need some attacking impetus from the middle, someone like connor or a buszaky type player play a killer ball and can shoot

Aug 12, 2011
Said it here before, Youngys stats were the same as Conor's from 2 years ago a the same age....just saying

Jun 8, 2014
Steve Evans":3jqf45ld said:
GreenSam":3jqf45ld said:
Steve Evans":3jqf45ld said:
Lesley Reardon":3jqf45ld said:
Worst player ever to pull on the shirt wasn't he?
not the worst just one of the worst
I suppose if you put Harvey, Young or Allen in that team (all of whom I like btw) they'd be doing even better than Hourihane then, would they? :doh: :doh:
yes

Laughable. Genuinely laughable.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
tigertony":38piki7u said:
Some months back Cox was the Messiah :whistle:
And still could be, in all fairness. He's started three games since being back and in at least one of them he was patently unfit. Not as if he's been a flop of Torres proportions, is it?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
No thanks. The midfield played well against Exeter and having Hourihane in there would only have slowed us down. I think there is some talent in the squad now but there seems to be so little consistency and the rate at which Sheridan changes formation often seems to be reactionary and unplanned for. I hope I'm wrong.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
I must confess that I do struggle with the negative comments about Hourihane--they are clearly nonsensical. Chances are he will be playing in the Championship sometime in the next couple of years and yet there are still those (presumably living in some sort of parallel universe where black is white and up is down) who genuinely and passionately believe he was not good enough for Argyle.