Hourihane to Villa (confirmed) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hourihane to Villa (confirmed)

Apr 15, 2016
I think we had 20%? There's no chance they're selling their key player and captain for a million though even if he's a free in the summer. Although I do expect him to move somewhere this month! More money!

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
This is what we said at the time:
“The agreement with Barnsley provides for a comprehensive series of add-ons which should produce additional revenue in the future as well as a basic transfer fee which is to be paid on the player's registration with Barnsley."

If we went for add-ons based on appearances it seems quite likely that we would have also inserted a sell-on clause.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It would be another great shot in the arm if we could pocket a couple of hundred thousand more for the playing budget/grandstand kitty, that's for sure. It would be a bit of a kick in the teeth if he ran his contract down and left us with no sell on fee at all. Really hope this comes to fruition.

Feb 21, 2011
Would be no massive suprise if he sat tight and got a bigger wage in the summer, Celtic also rumoured to be interested.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Irish media also reporting that Villa and Wednesday have both offered £1.25M but Villa are offering more in wages.

If he goes, I think you have to take the £200K transfer fee they paid us off of the 20% sell on clause.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Not bad for a 'Plymouth price' in the end was it?

So would make it what.........£500k?