Hourihane to Villa (confirmed) | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hourihane to Villa (confirmed)

Sep 23, 2005
As has been already suggested Villa also signing James Bree from Barnsley opened up the chance of Barnsley lessening the impact of our sell on clause by weighting the deals towards Bree. I read 6 million muted as being the transfer fee for Bree a 19 year old defender with potential and only 1 million for their 25year old captain who is the midfielder of the season so far in the Championship. Both of them out of contract this year it just seems a bit out of balance to me looking through my green tints.
I guess we will never know the exact figures and would be impossible for PAFC to contest?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I hate the sneaky shitty undisclosed fee's.

It's the clubs saying its none of your business to the people who pay to watch them in the first place.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
So nobody knows the fee, nobody knows the sell on clause (although the club could probably disclose this) so there will be lots of pressure for Argyle to spend when we don't actually know what income we received from this deal.

I guess a modest approach would be 10% of the £1.25m fee giving us just over £100k. Could be more, shouldnt be less but lets not jump on JB and expect massive signings in the last few days of the window. Trust that he and DA know what they are doing when it comes to recruitment needs and targets.

R

Robbie64

That makes nearly 3 million ,maybe they think fans will be eternally grateful for the new stand they paid for but actually we would have paid for it ourselves when all the extra revenue vanishes ,I will get plenty of stick for this just like before so let's just wait &see

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Robbie64":1o4zbk0u said:
That makes nearly 3 million ,maybe they think fans will be eternally grateful for the new stand they paid for but actually we would have paid for it ourselves when all the extra revenue vanishes ,I will get plenty of stick for this just like before so let's just wait &see
You certainly won't be getting stick from me - because I haven't a scooby as to what your post is trying to convey.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
memory man":14adr3y3 said:
Robbie64":14adr3y3 said:
You certainly won't be getting stick from me - because I haven't a scooby as to what your post is trying to convey.

You're not the only one MM. Think he's here on a wind up.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
monkeywrench":11ydm169 said:
memory man":11ydm169 said:
Robbie64":11ydm169 said:

You're not the only one MM. Think he's here on a wind up.
Yes, looks like it. He isn't very good at that either lol

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Had a rough debut last night as Villa were brushed aside by Brentford (who looked excellent).

He started alongside two new signings in a midfield 3 and they struggled throughout the whole game. He was booked later and surprised he wasn't further punished for his reaction.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sky sports 1, playing for Villa at Forrest, doing well. Wise move for him, a chance to develop further in a better side before making the step up to the PL either with Villa or someone else.