Fans' Forum 9th December | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans' Forum 9th December

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
They can all wear tinfoil hats while emailing.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Fair play to our board of directors taking time to attend the fans forum and up date the green Army

We are in a great place & fingers crossed Thursday PCC meeting rubber stamps planning permission

Bright future ahead at PAFC & exciting times

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
IJN":h52omeu2 said:
What IS all this monitored rubbish?

I believe the person who got banned from HP for misusing a careers ticket published a letter from Martyn Starnes saying something along lines that his future conduct, including on social media, would be taken into account when considering allowing him back.

C

CADMAN

Guiri Green":hhvbi7ao said:
Hubble":hhvbi7ao said:
I do think our board should be applauded for fronting up and meeting the fans. Things like this can easy turn a bit awkward when the team is bottom of the league. We seem to have sensible people at the heart of our club, which can only be good.

It must be a little disheartening to make the effort to organise these forums, especially considering the online 'chatter' in advance, fully expecting a barrage of 'for and against' interrogation, only to be greeted by what - at least on YouTube, appears to be a poor turnout.

Difficult to pick a popular time for these events on a matchday though.
I think if you REALLY wanted to be there, you would be there.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
When the AFT was really needed, the fans showed up in big numbers.

Oct 31, 2015
Just watched the remainder and was very impressed with the open honest answers. Im not a JB knocker and will always be grateful to him for what he did.

I think we all like the idea of building on strong foundation's which is what the board are trying to do. They will make mistakes as we all do but I think we are in safe hands.

3 points to note really

How the hell would we manage in the Championship if we ever got back thete. The money needed is immense

I didnt realise the grandstand eork was starting so quickly

If the playing budget is mid table esq then DA may not have recruited as best as he couldof.

Its a shame the place didnt have more people there as the board made an effort but hey I didnt turn up either.

Well done to all involved with this.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Credit to the board of directors for facing the questions, especially as it was recorded and a matter of public record. Given the Internet chatter you'd think the forum would be a challenging environment but it wasn't.
The club are committed to hold at least two Fans Forums each season so by the time of the next one we should have a good idea if we can avoid relegation and how far the development of the grandstand has progressed.

Also credit to those who went along and asked questions, funnily enough one of JB's detractors and a general big keyboard warrior made the effort to attend but didn't utter a word!

Jan 3, 2013
PL2 3DQ":txcasrq0 said:
funnily enough one of JB's detractors and a general big keyboard warrior made the effort to attend but didn't utter a word!

What a surprise.

I confronted one of these divas few weeks ago in person.........his response ?

Don't be such a snowflake it's only banter.......unbelievable

N

NorfolkGreen

I think it is important for challenging questions to be appropriately asked, I am sure a number were emailed in but dont know if they were answered at the forum. I don’t really get this obsession with other supporters, it is important that we ensure we don’t descend into a repeat of the dark days and whoever asks those questions surely it doesn’t matter who they are?

I think the forum is a good idea and hopefully will continue in an unsanitised manner, it can only be a good thing for the club to have this level of communication.

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
A good insight into the commitment from the directors and the various groups associated with the club.
Onwards and upwards.

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
It was just to acknowledge the fact from me, of the good work that goes on by the various fan's groups that are associated with the club, and that they are finally seeing plans in progress at long last of the rejuvenation of Home Park. Obviously subject to tomorrow's Council Planning Vote.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There's 50/50, Green Taverners, Plymouth Branch etc etc Paul. All well supportive of PAFC. :thumbup:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
And did I hear Senior Greens money was going towards the new electronic sign? Matched by Jane Hallett?