Fans' Forum 9th December | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans' Forum 9th December

C

CADMAN

I do think our board should be applauded for fronting up and meeting the fans. Things like this can easy turn a bit awkward when the team is bottom of the league. We seem to have sensible people at the heart of our club, which can only be good.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
memory man":gfpspwbh said:
GreenArmy1984":gfpspwbh said:
Watched the fans forum utube tonight in Full

Excellent update & we are in a great place

The board supporting DA in the January Transfer window is great News

Looking forward to positive news on Thursday regarding the grandstand Revamp

COYGs
It is such a shame Paul that you were not around during the War. I would imagine that someone with your enthusiasm and positivity would have really helped the morale of the population.
Or, luck a bleddy stuck record, irritated and annoyed them beyond words. :whistle:

S

swendies

Where were the Brent Out boys asking their awkward questions face to face? Conspicuous by their absence!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
swendies":xtd614yp said:
Where were the Brent Out boys asking their awkward questions face to face? Conspicuous by their absence!

Taking delivery of their new badges perhaps?

May 16, 2016
Hubble":21xlwrem said:
I do think our board should be applauded for fronting up and meeting the fans. Things like this can easy turn a bit awkward when the team is bottom of the league. We seem to have sensible people at the heart of our club, which can only be good.

It must be a little disheartening to make the effort to organise these forums, especially considering the online 'chatter' in advance, fully expecting a barrage of 'for and against' interrogation, only to be greeted by what - at least on YouTube, appears to be a poor turnout.

Difficult to pick a popular time for these events on a matchday though.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The very best time (in my opinion) would be about 1230 on the day of the match.

I would imagine getting somewhere to host it would prove problematical though.

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
Ian. I think you would find that the Directors and Executives have a whole bunch of duties to fulfill at that sort of time wouldn’t they?

Aug 8, 2014
swendies":2vs3vofu said:

Exactly what I was thinking, all this continuous agro, then the club put on this event of which is really a no win for the club and .................nothing.
The board and James Brent deserve huge credit they continually back managers and definitely have the best interests of the club at heart.
Keyboard warriors have had their chance to 'put up' no it's time to SHUT UP

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
KFA":2zxjqlb5 said:
Ian. I think you would find that the Directors and Executives have a whole bunch of duties to fulfill at that sort of time wouldn’t they?

When I say the best time, I meant from the fans point of view.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
swendies":1m4kqw6a said:

From the few responses to this I've seen:
  • Abroad but emailed questions (Fair enough)
  • The others complained it was too early for them to get there. (From people both in and out of Plymouth)
  • No point as will only be lied to. (Not sure what you can do for people who refuse to even try asking)
  • Something about being monitored. (I think it relates to some new badges)

I'm sure other reasons are around too, but that's just what I was told by some of the more vocal fans who believe Brent is the problem. I know a few did turn up, I don't know if they asked questions themselves. I hope so, we should encourage all questions from any people with any concern, not much you can do if people prefer rumour to answer though.

Aug 8, 2014
PlymOdi":8fpgu46w said:
swendies":8fpgu46w said:

• The others complained it was too early for them to get there. (From people both in and out of Plymouth)
  • No point as will only be lied to. (Not sure what you can do for people who refuse to even try asking)

I'm sure other reasons are around too, but that's just what I was told by some of the more vocal fans who believe Brent is the problem. I know a few did turn up, I don't know if they asked questions themselves. I hope so, we should encourage all questions from any people with any concern, not much you can do if people prefer rumour to answer though.

Not doubting what you are saying but if you care that much the subject you'd get there or at least get a question asked........

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
elburtontrev":3b13s0mb said:
PlymOdi":3b13s0mb said:
swendies":3b13s0mb said:

Not doubting what you are saying but if you care that much the subject you'd get there or at least get a question asked........

Agreed. Perhaps 10am is a bit early for some coming from surrounding areas, but e-mail was an option, doesn't even need to be from a named email address if they're worried about monitoring.