Fans' Forum 9th December | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans' Forum 9th December

Jul 18, 2011
Surely not? There are so many keyboard warriors on here telling Brent how to run the club I’m positive they would have taken the chance to say it to his face.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Abbotts Ann Green":1wo5320z said:
Surely not? There are so many keyboard warriors on here telling Brent how to run the club I’m positive they would have taken the chance to say it to his face.

There did seem to be a LOT of excuses on the Facebook page from many of the more vocal posters.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Apparently they have bought new badges with 'Monitored Moron' on them. :funny:

No need for any other comment really is there?

Dec 21, 2010
It is a shame these events are so badly attended. While some claim they are stage managed, the information you get is often only as good as the questions you ask. The video is obviously a fair reflection of the way in which the meeting was conducted. One particular punter showed the tenacity to pursue a question on Section 106 funding when he felt he wasn't given an adequate response.

P. S. Another reason for attending is that I cannot recall us losing on the day of a Fans' Forum !

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
argyledad":ef8ikwqs said:
It is a shame these events are so badly attended. While some claim they are stage managed, the information you get is often only as good as the questions you ask. The video is obviously a fair reflection of the way in which the meeting was conducted. One particular punter showed the tenacity to pursue a question on Section 106 funding when he felt he wasn't given an adequate response.

P. S. Another reason for attending is that I cannot recall us losing on the day of a Fans' Forum !

Bob, any news on the AFT AGM? Numbers attended etc? Or was it also a case of Janner Apathy on that one as well.

Dec 21, 2010
Hi Ian. We had a very well attended and successful AGM thank you. Details will be posted on our web site in the next couple of days.

Oct 31, 2015
Just listened to half if this so far snd everything (apart from DA is the right man) I sgree with.

What shocked me was the AVERAGE 10 million loss per season for a championship club. Blimey you need a sugar daddy or a strong business model in that league as well.

Money in football really is cack

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Watched the fans forum utube tonight in Full

Excellent update & we are in a great place

The board supporting DA in the January Transfer window is great News

Looking forward to positive news on Thursday regarding the grandstand Revamp

COYGs

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
GreenArmy1984":1r8cioh5 said:
Watched the fans forum utube tonight in Full

Excellent update & we are in a great place

The board supporting DA in the January Transfer window is great News

Looking forward to positive news on Thursday regarding the grandstand Revamp

COYGs
It is such a shame Paul that you were not around during the War. I would imagine that someone with your enthusiasm and positivity would have really helped the morale of the population.