Exeter City Match Thread | Page 17 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2009
One thing that Argyle fans do, and football fans in general, is not to look at things objectively.

You can be positive and negative about your club or other football teams. We can discuss the merits of what is good and bad about our club. Yet the denial to acknowledge something that is beyond the boundaries of PAFC, like Exeter being in great form and having a great chance of winning tomorrow, seems a little short sighted. We talk about the poor teams they have beaten but neglect to mention the good teams on 9+ unbeaten runs they have beaten. Sure Argyle have a good chance of winning this game too but in some peoples minds it seems that Argyle will only lose this game because they will have to of "bottled it".

If tonight's coverage was really that biased then I do thing people really have an unhealthy attitude towards anything other than Plymouth Argyle.

Next you will be counting the seconds each person had in the interview :facepalm: to make sure each club had even amount of coverage.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Exeter's run of 12 unbeaten (10 wins and two draws) is obviously good but six wins have come against struggling teams including two wins against Leyton Orient.
The start of that 12 game run had easy pickings against Newport, Orient and Cheltenham which gave them confidence to beat Portsmouth and Wycombe in the later games of that 12 game sequence.
Before that they had back to back defeats against top teams Doncaster and Carlisle.

The standout wins are Grimsby and Portsmouth away and Wycombe at home.

In every game of that 12 they always scored first and were never behind in a game.

We need to score first tomorrow and see how they react to a situation they are not used to.

Typical Argyle will win tomorrow and lose against Leyton Orient. :doh:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Metal_Green_Mickey":2507tkix said:
I admit coverage has been terrible with that guy Gibbons.

He was diabolical. Thank the Lord he's retired, this chap seems far, far better.

Mind you I was on Radio Devon tonight, with a decent Grecian, and the young lady in the studio thought we played in blue. :facepalm:

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Too much to ask for Sir Gordon to be reinstated to Comms I suppose . From memory we had random E****r pundits adding their bit in the last Derby . I pay my Argyle player sub to listen to an Argyle biased commentary.
Finally don't want to hear the roving reporter in amongst the crowd , how embarrassing .

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":2plyqsdh said:
Atleast we got decent pasties tomorrow

Love a freshly baked Ginsters Pasty :thumbs:

Ginsters pasties are poo, soooo greasy, and all that flaky pastry and virtually no meat. Removed by Site Admin. Not on this site.

:thumbdown:

Jul 29, 2010
GreenArmy1984":3ocddz0l said:
Disagree

Love Ginsters Cheese and onion pasty at Home Park :thumbs:
You love half and half scarves.

So if Jon Torode or Greg Wallace ever move on from Master Chef don't sit by the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.