Colchester v Argyle match day thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Colchester v Argyle match day thread

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We're up. That's all that matters to me.

The real incentive for the remaining fixtures is for the players to showcase why they further deserve a contract with us in L1 next season

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Anyone know what has happened to Blissett? is he injured? or dropped?

Jan 6, 2004
Tugboat":2wc797d9 said:

The real incentive for the remaining fixtures is for the players to showcase why they further deserve a contract with us in L1 next season

How can it not matter to you that we don't win the competition we have been competing in all season? I simply don't understand this attitude - football is more than about what happens next season

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Green_Flash":36tzo6pb said:
Tugboat":36tzo6pb said:

How can it not matter to you that we don't win the competition we have been competing in all season? I simply don't understand this attitude - football is more than about what happens next season

The number priority was promotion ever which way it happened.

Champions would be the icing on the cake but I won't be too gutted if we don't achieve it.

We're in L1 next season, that's all that matters to me.

Jul 29, 2010
I kinda get it GF, objective one is promotion, end of.

However if you achieve that then objective two becomes objective one. If its there to be won, why would anyone not care about winning it.

No-one is going to beat them up if they don't, but y'gotta go for it haven't you.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Green_Flash":3515o46o said:
Tugboat":3515o46o said:

Some athletes train for years to have a chance of Gold, Silver or Bronze medals in the Olympics. Being second or third is not necessarily a failure.