Colchester v Argyle match day thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Colchester v Argyle match day thread

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
If Argyle score early I suspect (as will many others, I'm sure) that we'll see 80-odd minutes of almost constant Colchester pressure while Argyle fall back to defend their slender lead.

Should Argyle happen to nick a second, though - who knows? Colchester, desperate for the points to make the play-offs, will leave themselves more and more exposed at the back and Argyle, finally freed from their own promotion pressures, might just run away with it again.

Prediction: 3-1 to Argyle. (I want to say 4-1, really, but that would seem just a little too good to be true!)

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Just arrived and parked up next to the ground. Had a scare before setting off when my wife ripped the match day tickets up by mistake, thinking I had them and the ones in the envelope were just the ticket receipts! Spent half the journey getting them sellotaped back together again!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
C-BMxxLW0AEKSwh.jpg:small

Smith in for Kennedy, No Miller

Curtesy of Argyle twitter

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
lipsonlad67":lio0nw33 said:
Just arrived and parked up next to the ground. Had a scare before setting off when my wife ripped the match day tickets up by mistake, thinking I had them and the ones in the envelope were just the ticket receipts! Spent half the journey getting them sellotaped back together again!

Sounds like grounds for divorce!:)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
No Bradley, Miller or Kennedy. There was talk of Bradley playing today. It's good to see Slew back in the squad.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
PL2 3DQ":e9ldswlz said:
No Bradley, Miller or Kennedy. There was talk of Bradley playing today. It's good to see Slew back in the squad.

Having read the WMNs this morning, I would have anticipated Bradley starting from the editorial about him. The line-up looks a tad more defensive IMHO

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
It's sit where you like. So don't hang about thinking you have an allocated seat!

Jul 29, 2010
Bradley and Miller I get, why risk the former as he's coming back from injury, and why risk the latter because he's a complete liability at the best of times.

Kennedy however, not even as a benched option? Odd, must either be an injury or perhaps Colin wants him back for a wee look before the end of the season.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
dennis the menace":1gorh4jz said:
lipsonlad67":1gorh4jz said:

Sounds like grounds for divorce!:)

Ha Ha

Of course I reacted in a calm and reasonable way...but know what you mean!

I think putting the ticket back together and getting in the ground now means that it's game on again, on both counts!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Guiri Green":1qle7s3w said:
Kennedy has food poisoning apparently.

Bad hotel reviews on Trip Advisor then!
All the players would have eaten the same food since Friday morning so perhaps a few more have food poisoning but are managing to play?