Brent criticised for not starting different building project | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brent criticised for not starting different building project

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
When I was 10 I drew an Incredible Spaceship.
It had an onboard zoo, an ice cream factory and a 4 storey waterslide running round the outside.
It never got built either.

You know those guys who you see in films who ride into small hick towns in the deep south of America, dressed in pristine white suits and selling 'miracle cures'..................

P

Paul_Roberts

It doesn't exactly fill you with confidence, does it?

All the debates on Pasoti about the size of the stand, ambition, retail outlets etc etc are secondary to the question of whether the project will even get off the ground.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
'If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.'
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

The stand ain't getting built any time soon. There's a balloon payment looming. We've got nothing left to flog. But lets be flippant about it, ruddy Antis eh, what are they like?! hashtagstripesareback

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I just need another two or three.

P

Paul_Roberts

Very trivial response by some respected posters to what is a serious issue.

Don't confuse what you perceive as serial moaners with people who have genuine concerns about the future of the club.

It's threads like this one that put me right off Pasoti.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Well its a good job they like Bingo PR since that's all there'll be left to do in Plymouth on a Saturday afternoon with the impending crisis...remember the grandstand was the ONLY way of saving the club........we're in the brown stuff and no mistake.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Paul_Roberts":3tovdwc4 said:

Don't confuse what you perceive as serial moaners with people who have genuine concerns about the future of the club.

You're right Paul, and me.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Paul_Roberts":3p486pt7 said:

The feedback the Mods receive is that people are fed up with threads just like this one.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's my only point to be honest.

It's obvious that Akkeron/JB are struggling with these projects at the moment, we ALL know that the balloon payment is looming (X'y says it enough) and anyone with a green heart is worried.

So what is the point of continually going on about it.

If someone offered some alternative to get us out of this troubling time, then great, but no, it's simply another thread repeating the same thing.

It's always noteworthy that one person who appears i in this thread, becomes almost erect at the thought of it all going mammaries up. Happen.

Sorry Paul, if I show a sense of humour when I read this, what would you want me to do, cry?