Brenda has 'signed off' all of the players. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brenda has 'signed off' all of the players.

A

Anonymous

Decent fan, always intelligent, and a female.

A good mix, I'd say.

:greensmile:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
IJN":xr7xw2g7 said:
Decent fan, always intelligent, and a female.

A good mix, I'd say.

Until the word Exeter is used.

A

Anonymous

Listen, the old six toes can get up my nose as well.

However, there are some decent ones, I've met them, and all that post on here, are good eggs.

If you want to see your archetypal Exeter prat, look on Exeweb banter board, Poutlice and Red the Paper are two such examples of East Devon sub life.

L

Lord Tisdale

East Devon? Poultice is a native from Basildon or somewhere out that way I believe. A big softy in real life so I'm told, he made his money in the 80/90's and spends his twilight years on exeweb. A clever chap, but obviously frustrated by the confines of that forum.

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Working in Dorset for a couple of days.

Ian's post is spot on and as Rupert states will be covered in full in tomorrows local papers.

Another update (not sure if posted elsewhere) but Peter Ridsdale has also stated to local media that the staff/players will be paid in full in August.

I'm back in sunny Plymouth tomorrow so will be able to update everyone on what we've been up to this week!

We are still on the case, chasing information and organising the next Rescue Plan meeting (date tbc).

Given Ruperts post, shouldn't this one go back on the main board for more views/comments?

Chris

A

Anonymous

We'll wait for the link in the morning.

It's the Pasoti way Chris, nothing allowed on the main page, until 'official' confirmation.

You're important mate, but not that important. :greensmile:

There are site monitors, that ensure no breaches of this protocol are encountered. :silent:

A

Anonymous

IJN":2f8dw5tx said:
We'll wait for the link in the morning.

It's the Pasoti way Chris, nothing allowed on the main page, until 'official' confirmation.

You're important mate, but not that important. :greensmile:

There are site monitors, that ensure no breaches of this protocol are encountered. :silent:

:) I know my place ;) that's why I referenced against Ruperts post and not my own.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Rupert's less important than you Chris :wink:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Back to the main board then.

Dec 2, 2010
Plymouth
Kevin_Gollop":3dv3o7wd said:

There are some real positive statements there.

Ridsdale said: "I think we have made tremendous progress. We have got a shirt sponsor [Bond Timber] and we have got the administrator to sign the players' registrations. I don't think he would do that if he didn't feel we were on the right track, so I think that's a major move forward."

He said: "There was no disagreement between any of the parties. It just has that flavour – and you never know until it's finished – of everybody pulling in the same direction to get this thing completed."

Dec 7, 2006
Chris Webb":1wygywvi said:
Hi All

Working in Dorset for a couple of days.

Ian's post is spot on and as Rupert states will be covered in full in tomorrows local papers.

Another update (not sure if posted elsewhere) but Peter Ridsdale has also stated to local media that the staff/players will be paid in full in August.

I'm back in sunny Plymouth tomorrow so will be able to update everyone on what we've been up to this week!

We are still on the case, chasing information and organising the next Rescue Plan meeting (date tbc).

Given Ruperts post, shouldn't this one go back on the main board for more views/comments?

Chris

Chris, sorry if I've misunderstood but does this mean August's salary or July's salary (being paid in August)? If the former, what about this month's? :eh:

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Benji":1h21byiu said:
More good news, let's all move on

Brendan Guilfoyle has finally given Plymouth Argyle the go ahead to register their summer signings with the Football League.

I think I'll wait until the story states the Football League has said 'yes' before celebrating.