Bobby Reid recalled | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bobby Reid recalled

Dec 20, 2011
Crawley Town have put up some players available for loans.
Might be one or two the would drop a league to get first team football and do us a job?

http://www.crawleynews.co.uk/Gregory-ex ... story.html

Club captain and others....and they've spent a few quid £800,000 !!

http://m.crawleyobserver.co.uk/news/cra ... -1-6414913

This where a clubs average attendance was less than 3500 last season and I would think it's less this time around. Gates are bolstered by decent away support as it's an easy ground to get to.

Nov 2, 2004
That's very tiresome,he found time and space,added to real energy.We finally had a player who found room to receive throw ins.On Saturday you can bet we will return to throwing to the opposition as a way of re starting.The idea Banton could play a similar role is quite amusing.Reid was permanently in motion linking play and not afraid to defend.Banton watches the game,he has qualities but linking play and working box to box are not among them.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
2 pages of posts and no mention yet of "we should never have got rid of Luke Young!!!" Lost a bet with myself after reading the thread title.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
PL2 3DQ":1as30rxh said:
That is a huge blow and could be a season defining moment, similar to last season when Lavery was recalled.
This is the danger of the loan system.

Banton could play the same role in the team but is injured, Harvey failed to take his chance against AFC Fylde so hopefully Alessandra could step into that midfield attacking role.

Lewi played that role last night and was hardly inspiring there. Though in fairness the pitch wasn't great and the ball was constantly being hoofed over his head.

Jan 3, 2013
MannameadGreen":1z4yze9b said:
I think the best player to try to replicate Bobby's role is Tyler Harvey. May be alone on this, however.
i think you are! Anyone have Colin's mobile number ;)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We are a lot weaker without him and I think we're going to feel it.

A replacement is needed.