Blackburn match day thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackburn match day thread

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Mark Pedlar":2e95cn4a said:
gaspargomez":2e95cn4a said:
Ciftci must be well peeved off.

Probably had a bust up with Adams.

He's injured.

Strikes me that it's another attempt by Adams to prove he's right - criticism of Jervis on his own, criticism of Bradley and Edwards together - "Derek will show you he's right".

Songo'o has two great games at centre-back - no I'll move him to midfield.

Lack of options Mark. Guess he's been moved forward to bolster midfield in absence of Sarcevic.

Feb 17, 2017
Im abroad and theres no option to watch all i can do is listen to the commentary, any ideas? anybosy else watching

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
monkeywrench":217qs4g0 said:
Mark Pedlar":217qs4g0 said:
gaspargomez":217qs4g0 said:
Ciftci must be well peeved off.

Probably had a bust up with Adams.

He's injured.

Strikes me that it's another attempt by Adams to prove he's right - criticism of Jervis on his own, criticism of Bradley and Edwards together - "Derek will show you he's right".

Songo'o has two great games at centre-back - no I'll move him to midfield.

Lack of options Mark. Guess he's been moved forward to bolster midfield in absence of Sarcevic.

Don't buy that. Carey in the middle, Jervis out wide and Blissett up front. Bradley is not up to it so far this season. Changes for changes sake. Blissett and Jervis for Fletcher and Sarcevic should have been the only changes if he's so stubborn to move from 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1 whatever you want to call it.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
warney":2segegfw said:
Plymuffbey":2segegfw said:
Usual iFollow rubbish, i'm somehow listening to the Blackburn commentator
Same here.
I've got the Radio Devon commentary.

Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Looks like we are going with the norm according to twitter - sit back and let BRFC have the ball and try and catch them on the break.....

COYG

Mark Smith

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Beautiful HD feed on my TV, Radio Devon commentary.

Rovers are getting on behind us quite regularly down both wings, a few half chances and one downward header across the goal that they should have scored from.

Good lob attempt by Carey but another terrible corner where he didn't beat the first man. Frustrating so far.