Blackburn match day thread | Page 18 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackburn match day thread

C

Charles Plym

nick_PASTIE":2ciqnv0z said:
Charles.plym":2ciqnv0z said:
Presto":2ciqnv0z said:
Charles.plym":2ciqnv0z said:
nick_PASTIE":2ciqnv0z said:
Exeter pulled one back?????

This is an Argyle site, what the hell has Exeter to do with it? If you are a latent Exeter supporter b off to their site. Their results are irrelevant to PAFC.
If you have missed my point i can only suggest you mind your own business .

Charles dear I think your lack of humour, irony was lost on the Presty. But it was an ill informed point, badly made.

Now go and wind up your mates on exewebbed.
I dont think many exeter fans would get annoyed at people slagging argyle off . I did im afraid and im sorry . But thanks for all the insults .

Feb 2, 2007
Charles.plym":3gdmg5ne said:
So , what decision has Derek Adams got wrong that led to the equaliser then?
Gotta be his fault obviously .

I assume ironic but could come across "moaning, groaning and complaining" careful how you word things.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
jimbo_the_green":3535yu8h said:
Corner turned? Even pasoti is happy tonight!

Effin' brilliant result :scarf:
2 games unbeaten against 2 good teams - this has to be building confidence. Doubtless some will look for the negatives but Rome wasn't built in a day and all that stuff :scarf: :thumbs:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
The Doctor":3uqifeuc said:
It's my birthday today (52 if you must know) so perhaps Argyle will be able to give me a present of 3 points. Let's hope so.

Not quite, but I'm happy with 1 point to go with my chocolate and cider.

Oct 31, 2015
The Doctor":4u2qgiww said:
The Doctor":4u2qgiww said:
It's my birthday today (52 if you must know) so perhaps Argyle will be able to give me a present of 3 points. Let's hope so.

Happy birthday enjoy the chocolate and Cider :)

C

Charles Plym

rsp4":2qrumz2j said:
The Doctor":2qrumz2j said:
The Doctor":2qrumz2j said:

Happy birthday enjoy the chocolate and Cider :)
And the point ;)

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Back to the walls performance and I understand the jubilation that we won a point when we took a real hammering but lets get real, the gap to safety has not got any less and another game has passed by.

Being gutsy and riding our luck is not the same as actually playing well and looking like winning a game.

Draw every game between now and the end of the season and we will get #RELEGATED.

More than ever now Wimbledon is a must win game as 5 pts from 3 games is only just above the reqd run rate for safety

Aug 3, 2017
Koala Green":1915scuy said:
Wow Wow...have a look at Taylor Sinclair's goaline block, unbelievable. The blackburn player hit it well from 6 yards, ATS was at full stretch sprinting across the line and it hit him and somehow the ball went upwards and landed on top of the net. He's had some critics but he won us a point today with that along with all the lads. excellent effort. They looked more confident today and Songo and Diagourga looked strong in CM. 16 corners defended today and most were very dangerous delivery. Could this be the start of a run..2 unbeaten?

Just seen the highlights on Sky, you weren’t kidding. Just threw himself at it. Sometimes that’s what it takes! Nice to see the more experienced players keeping Cooper’s confidence up, encouraging him after each save (so it seemed...hope it was like that a lot, anyone at the game confirm?)

Dec 19, 2009
A welcome point but Siege of the Alamo, you can't play that way every game and hope to survive. Sure hope we have a go on Saturday, that's a game we should at least be attempting to win and not just hoping we might win.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
samjones":132nojg6 said:
Back to the walls performance and I understand the jubilation that we won a point when we took a real hammering but lets get real, the gap to safety has not got any less and another game has passed by.

Being gutsy and riding our luck is not the same as actually playing well and looking like winning a game.

Draw every game between now and the end of the season and we will get #RELEGATED.

More than ever now Wimbledon is a must win game as 5 pts from 3 games is only just above the reqd run rate for safety
Irrespective of our form a point away at Blackburn on a Tuesday night would always be a good result - lets focus on the games where we have a real prospect of all 3. As you say like Dons on Sat.

Apr 12, 2016
Encouraging though. Let's be honest I hoped for the best but in all honesty thought we would get beaten on Saturday and tonight and we haven't with putting in a much improved performance on Saturday and getting against all odds point tonight. Spirit raising stuff this and they need to take this into Saturday. COYG !

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The Doctor":gwk0g361 said:
The Doctor":gwk0g361 said:

Happy birthday Tim.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
To stand any chance of staying up we simply MUST WIN all the games against teams down and around the bottom. These 6 pointer games will define the season. Previous experience suggests we are not the best in this situation but they are going to be real crunch games more so than a point against a top of the league team.
Hopefully DA will take a positive approach to actually winning against our fellow strugglers rather than just parking the bus