Blackburn match day thread | Page 17 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackburn match day thread

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone who says these players aren't playing for DA couldn't be more wrong. Yann Songo'o was faultless. SB and RE worked there backsides off, albeit a mistake by Sonny. ATS very good today, what a block in the dieing seconds. Massive mention to Michael Cooper, good few saves in there espeically the one in the dieing seconds - now DA please find us a keeper on a emergency loan!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Blackburn goalie made a great jesture to Cooper went up and shook his hand and gave him a embrace. :clap: :clap:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
In general, apart from Wimbledon, all the results went our way tonight. None of the other strugglers got further away from us?

Oct 31, 2015
Well done lads. Sounds likebacks to the wall but also sounds like the fight is back which has been missing.

Good 45 for Cooper AND a first half goal. Yes I will say it again a first half goal.

One swan doesnt make a summer and Imm still not a DA fam at all but well done to all this evening.

I think someone at HP must have broken a mirror or something. 1-3 goalkeepers all injured. We could make a 4th division team with the players that are injured.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Wow Wow...have a look at Taylor Sinclair's goaline block, unbelievable. The blackburn player hit it well from 6 yards, ATS was at full stretch sprinting across the line and it hit him and somehow the ball went upwards and landed on top of the net. He's had some critics but he won us a point today with that along with all the lads. excellent effort. They looked more confident today and Songo and Diagourga looked strong in CM. 16 corners defended today and most were very dangerous delivery. Could this be the start of a run..2 unbeaten?

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Before that block by ATS it literally sounded like a goal judged by be crowd noise on the comms. A real yeeeah-orghhh moment. Great stuff albeit not for the ticker.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Koala Green":3frp7583 said:
Wow Wow...have a look at Taylor Sinclair's goaline block, unbelievable. The blackburn player hit it well from 6 yards, ATS was at full stretch sprinting across the line and it hit him and somehow the ball went upwards and landed on top of the net. He's had some critics but he won us a point today with that along with all the lads. excellent effort. They looked more confident today and Songo and Diagourga looked strong in CM. 16 corners defended today and most were very dangerous delivery. Could this be the start of a run..2 unbeaten?

Nice one KG. It is absolutely ridiculous that those of us in the UK can't watch these games too. Particularly on a Tuesday night.

C

Charles Plym

Presto":331r7jt4 said:
Charles.plym":331r7jt4 said:
nick_PASTIE":331r7jt4 said:
Exeter pulled one back?????

This is an Argyle site, what the hell has Exeter to do with it? If you are a latent Exeter supporter b off to their site. Their results are irrelevant to PAFC.
If you have missed my point i can only suggest you mind your own business .

Mar 8, 2016
Cooper must be buzzing right now. decent point all things considered. Seriously need to start wining some football matches soon though.

C

Charles Plym

nick_PASTIE":2ospvlsf said:
Presto":2ospvlsf said:
Charles.plym":2ospvlsf said:
nick_PASTIE":2ospvlsf said:

This is an Argyle site, what the hell has Exeter to do with it? If you are a latent Exeter supporter b off to their site. Their results are irrelevant to PAFC.

Well said Presto, pi$$ off Charlie
You do nothing but moan groan and complain . Support is more than 20 quid and wearing a scarf . I found it irritating that all you could do was look for the negative . That said i made my point and i have no wish for a row . So i will wish you a pleasent evening . Oh and thanks for the pee off . Very nice

Feb 2, 2007
Charles.plym":3p35h917 said:
Presto":3p35h917 said:
Charles.plym":3p35h917 said:
nick_PASTIE":3p35h917 said:

If you have missed my point i can only suggest you mind your own business .

Charles dear I think your lack of humour, irony was lost on the Presty. But it was an ill informed point, badly made.

Now go and wind up your mates on exewebbed.

Feb 2, 2007
Charles.plym":3hx5uh0a said:
nick_PASTIE":3hx5uh0a said:
Presto":3hx5uh0a said:
Charles.plym":3hx5uh0a said:
nick_PASTIE":3hx5uh0a said:

Well said Presto, pi$$ off Charlie
You do nothing but moan groan and complain . Support is more than 20 quid and wearing a scarf . I found it irritating that all you could do was look for the negative . That said i made my point and i have no wish for a row . So i will wish you a pleasent evening . Oh and thanks for the pi$$ off . Very nice

Read the thread, I think there's several positive points with the odd questionning and the usual concern.

Nothing but moan groan and compassion suggests you are a one eyed Mail reader!