Away kit revealed | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away kit revealed

Do you like the new away kit?

• Yes

Votes: 111 49.1%
  • No

Votes: 81 35.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 11.9%
  • Not bothered -'meh'

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2010
monkeywrench":2k080alo said:
X Isle":2k080alo said:
monkeywrench":2k080alo said:
X Isle":2k080alo said:
...oh and Ian, thanks for the meh option, I was fully prepared to need to use it, but it actually does the job :thumbup:

Who are you and what have you done with Smiffy!?
I'm just pleased not to have to suffer the indignity to wearing another clubs colours again, of singing "green army" or "come on you greens" to a team on the pitch wearing no green. It is green and we should rejoice in that at least.

I like our uniqueness as a club, we are distinctive in name and colour. And this is without doubt very distinctive.

Many cite Warnock's Wembley season kit as our 'worst ever kit' but I liked it for that very reason, it was wonderfully distinctive.

This is equally 'marmite' I suspect. My request for a 'meh' option seems silly now as it's clearly a kit that will polorise opinion, you'll love it or hate it.

So sorry again MW but on this divisive topic I can't raise my pitchfork in anger, I'm in the :thumbs: camp.

Haha, I'm still undecided but erring towards 'like' . But it's definitely not 'meh'

I won't be buying it though as for me, it's deffo one for the youngsters!
...or the wall :think:

I predicted on the home shirt thread that the away strip would outsell the home strip, as I suspect it did last year. The yoof were who I had in mind when I said that. I don't think many 'fatboy' sizes will sell out but I've got 24 hours to decide if an XL jobbie should adorn my wall or not...I rather suspect it will, and I never thought I was going to say that.

In years to come this one will be remembered, the home shirt will not.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Voted undecided but better than the home allblacks kit.
Need to see it, won't buy the home one, might buy this but need to see the back and see how figurehugging the XXL might be on me!! :oops:

Another spin on last year's away would have been a sale, a home version like the Hibs kit but with the 'right' Green instead of black might have been 2 sales.

So .. in Pogleland, Argo are losing income through poor design choices! :sad:

Nov 9, 2013
York
I eagerly awaited this kit. As a squaddie in Germany, I often went to watch Dortmund and their day-glow yellow kits always looked awesome.... especially under floodlights when half the ground were wearing them. But this one disappoints. Looks like someone had left a black biro in their pockets when these shirts went in the wash!

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
It's catastrophic. The Ginsters logo being without the blob is a huge improvement but why do it on this monstrosity which is well beyond saving instead of the home kit which as always is ruined by the blob but would be passable with the blobless logo.

Jul 10, 2013
By reading the comments this is such a love hate thing, I love it, if I was being ultra picky I would have less black on the torso area and sort the sleeves out a bit! Other than that :thumbup:

Jul 10, 2013
Does any other football league club with Puma have this style of away kit does anyone know? A positive for anyone who hates it, previous lilac and light blue away kits have been pretty much the same as other clubs kits just with different sponsor etc. We pretty much played in Northampton's kit last year at Yeovil even though that was a 3rd kit for example. This is unique and GREEN