Away kit revealed | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away kit revealed

Do you like the new away kit?

• Yes

Votes: 111 49.1%
  • No

Votes: 81 35.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 11.9%
  • Not bothered -'meh'

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Sits back and awaits x'ys rant.....

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Well, it's certainly different!

I like it! :scarf:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
My 12 year old son will love it that's for sure!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Citrus and black barmy army. Come on you citrus.
We'll keep the citrus flag flying high.

Jul 29, 2010
Sorry Monkeywrench, but...

katkin":kymumhiv said:
I actually quite like it
Me too, and I was fully prepared for ambivalence.

Bottom line, it isn't blue, yellow, tangerine or 'kin lilac. Not a green we've ever used but IT IS GREEN :scarf:

I was also apprehensive about the horizontal black stripes in the mock up, fine on an athlete but nasty on a 'normal' belly. But the pattern negates that horror.

Ginsters have, yet again, amended their logo, they don't need to do that but it does give the 'red blob mob' no excuse not to buy one :clap:

I had been minded not to buy one this year, I think I'm over the shirt wearing years of my life anyway but do have quite a selection on the walls of the man cave. I thought neither would turn my head for that purpose but, as I say, I quite like it on first glance.

I don't like the phrase 'it's so bad it's good' particularly, we've had some real shockers in non Argyle colours and I've never considered them in any way good. I'm struggling for the right but I think my reaction is best summed up by mutating that phrase slightly...

...it's so wacky and unique, it's good.

Nov 18, 2011
Put that Ginsters logo on the home shirt and you'd have a lovely home strip.

I don't mind this away shirt, as noted above it'll be nice to be in green home and away.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Emeraldinho":2pkug0b7 said:

Hmmm, I like the design but I don't like Macron. Far worse than Puma in overloading the shirt with their logo.

And obviously I really hope Argyle never have a betting sponsor. A sponsor can make or break a shirt, and the Ginsters logo on our away shirt is great.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
X Isle":3skrly8f said:
Sorry Monkeywrench, but...

katkin":3skrly8f said:
I actually quite like it
Me too, and I was fully prepared for ambivalence.

Bottom line, it isn't blue, yellow, tangerine or 'kin lilac. Not a green we've ever used but IT IS GREEN :scarf:

I was also apprehensive about the horizontal black stripes in the mock up, fine on an athlete but nasty on a 'normal' belly. But the pattern negates that horror.

Ginsters have, yet again, amended their logo, they don't need to do that but it does give the 'red blob mob' no excuse not to buy one :clap:

I had been minded not to buy one this year, I think I'm over the shirt wearing years of my life anyway but do have quite a selection on the walls of the man cave. I thought neither would turn my head for that purpose but, as I say, I quite like it on first glance.

I don't like the phrase 'it's so bad it's good' particularly, we've had some real shockers in non Argyle colours and I've never considered them in any way good. I'm struggling for the right but I think my reaction is best summed up by mutating that phrase slightly...

...it's so wacky and unique, it's good.

Disappointed! ;-)

Jul 29, 2010
...oh and Ian, thanks for the meh option, I was fully prepared to need to use it, but it actually does the job :thumbup: