Argyle v Oxford matchday thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Oxford matchday thread

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Looked like a pen to me, albeit a soft one. He got goalside of Edwards and any coming together was always going to end with a foul.
But a red? I thought that had changed now.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Penalty or not, why have we set up to be attacked at home? It was their third clear break in the first few minutes.

Oh well onwards.

C

Charles Plym

At the game and enjoying argyles performance only one team in it since the cheating ref scored their goal . Can still win this even 10 v 12 .

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Oddly and contrary to how we usually play, we've looked good and dangerous going forward but we look hopeless defensively, we're just letting them cut us open.

Ref & Lyndhurst Lino have been utterly dreadful & clearly bias in Oxford's favour.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I thought the rules for double jeopardy of a red card and penalty had changed? Does anyone know?

A second red for Edwards so probably a 4 match ban unless we appeal.

Oct 31, 2015
Best team losing but we cant keep losing players.

Probably one of our better halves of football .

We would have wanted the pen if it was us but the sending off decision was atrocious unless the ref thought he was the last man then again that double jeopardy rule came out so that makes his decision worse.

I think we will run out of steam with 10 men but enjoyed the first half pkay.

Ref and Lyndy lino are awful.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Hopeless defensively?? They've barely had a chance since the pen.
And we've created quite a few chances.
We're still in this but I fear they'll make better use of their man advantage second half.