Argyle v Oxford matchday thread | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Oxford matchday thread

Aug 17, 2011
London
Tugboat":3lrh6mb0 said:
Robbed of any entertainment value through DA’s bland sit back and pray we stay in the game.

Sucking the life out of football at home park

Agree, but I wonder how much of this is down to a poor transfer budget. Quite why this was the case i'm unsure.

Aug 5, 2016
up_the_line":157n1sfu said:
Knibbsworth":157n1sfu said:
Wrong manager? Aren't Luton still a division below us?

For the next few months. But then they and the chinos will be a division above us and you'll all have another season of one up front bore fests to 'entertain' you. Still, I'm sure the Adams fan club will be busy snapping up copies of 'How We Got There' for Christmas

Such a ray of sunshine aren't you?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Poor budget or poor use of budget?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Knibbsworth":3omdit01 said:
up_the_line":3omdit01 said:
Knibbsworth":3omdit01 said:
Wrong manager? Aren't Luton still a division below us?

For the next few months. But then they and the chinos will be a division above us and you'll all have another season of one up front bore fests to 'entertain' you. Still, I'm sure the Adams fan club will be busy snapping up copies of 'How We Got There' for Christmas

Such a ray of sunshine aren't you?

Actually yeah, I've had some splendid weekends recently and saved a packet. Ta Del Boy

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Green shoots ? You're havin a giraffe

Typical Argo. Team in poor form rock up at Home Park and thrash us 0 - 4 without even working up a sweat.

#RELEGATIONFODDER

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Earlier in the week I commented on another forum about it being a good time to play attacking football instead of the usual bunker and don't lose as Oxford were having a tough time at the moment.
Instead we get the early season blues,bunker and stupidity from Edwards(schoolboys are told to stay on their feet in the box).
When will they ever learn! :banghead:
On to Northampton and now three points if you please! :thumbs: