Argyle v Chelsea (U21's) Match Thread | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Chelsea (U21's) Match Thread

Sep 25, 2010
So a good night for Argyle, after all the comments

Fair crowd, good run out for the squad players, (better than the peninsula league.).great for Fletcher

Extra income, win bonus for the club. Can't complain, but I assume some will, and some probably hoped Argyle lost, and some will call us scum

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
The competition is a little strange and i don't particularly like it but it will be useful for some of the players and i hope they do well. Good start anyway.

Jan 7, 2013
That's more like it - would have saved a lot of moaning and posts if it had been done earlier but thank you for getting it right in the end (thread title).

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
clokey84":3tl3y9ta said:
That's more like it - would have saved a lot of moaning and posts if it had been done earlier but thank you for getting it right in the end (thread title).

confused the hell out of me when it was actually split!

Dont let the #boycotters see that a one man crusade tonight made a difference! :lol:

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Probably because they were playing tonight in the peninsula league......

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
clokey84":26yr2pld said:

I have only just come in from golf, this thread should not have been merged. I can only apologise.

Some of the Mod team have strong views on this 'match' BUT it should not have been separated because of those views.

By the way I enjoyed the golf. :greensmile:

A

Albatross

Not a brilliant game to be honest but Fletcher looked good, followed up well for the first and scored a brilliant second, very cool penalty as well