Argyle v Chelsea (U21's) Match Thread | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Chelsea (U21's) Match Thread

May 16, 2016
Martyn":2yr8ue34 said:
gazzaa2":2yr8ue34 said:
3,900 'picket line crossers' at Home Park tonight.

I wonder if they'll turn up when this is a league fixture.

Ridiculous comment, and so wrong

Dratted Schoolkids on holiday with a rare chance to attend an evening game for free with no school tomorrow. That's the problem with pre-pubescents, you can try and try to explain the politics of Football to 'em, do they listen ? Do they heck, they just wanna see some footy that's not on telly.

Sep 25, 2010
Guiri Green":2kcrt5i2 said:
Martyn":2kcrt5i2 said:
gazzaa2":2kcrt5i2 said:
3,900 'picket line crossers' at Home Park tonight.

I wonder if they'll turn up when this is a league fixture.

Ridiculous comment, and so wrong

Dratted Schoolkids on holiday with a rare chance to attend an evening game for free with no school tomorrow. That's the problem with pre-pubescents, you can try and try to explain the politics of Football to 'em, do they listen ? Do they heck, they just wanna see some footy that's not on telly.
And support their local club

Lesmin

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
At last we've won a Tuesday night game at Home

Aug 8, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
Sidewinder":2n6vyu06 said:
Sounds entertaining. Great opportunity for fringe players, great opportunity for kids to experience Argyle at Home Park and maybe get hooked, great opportunity to maybe build a loaner relationship with a premier league club and a great opportunity for conspiracy theorists to jump on soap boxes and be holier than thou. You have an opinion but just butt out and let others enjoy supporting Argyle in their own way.

Agree 100%!!