Argyle v Chelsea (U21's) Match Thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Chelsea (U21's) Match Thread

Aug 5, 2005
CornishGreenWhite":mzv0whpt said:
The twitter admin is pretty much mocking the fans that have decided to boycott with numerous sarcastic tweets regarding the attendance, what a complete mam.

Sorry but this is complete b******s. This has not happened at all

There has not been a single tweet mocking anyone or being sarcastic. You are making things up

Jan 7, 2013
greenwelly":1m7b59q9 said:
Little info on the game and how players are doing. Although not there I am interested in how our players are doing. Will there be a post-match report?
It'll probably be page 23 on here!!

clokey84":vvparwth said:
Argylegames":vvparwth said:
clokey84":vvparwth said:
I suppose the motm thread and Brief Synopsis (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) will be added to this too will it?

No idea. I only started reading at page 19 so don't know what your problem with the match thread is.
My problem is I created a Match Thread like someone (quite often me) normally does and it was removed and added to this thread! Big deal maybe not but seems a bit strange why all of a sudden we don't do match day threads?!

Dont forget Pasoti is independent and doesnt intervene unless necessary. Or if they have a grudge against something and dont believe we should know about it. In this case a competition they dont agree with. Pathetic, if people want to see a match day thread they should be allowed to, I for one couldnt give a diddley squat about some peoples opinions about the Checkawotsit Trophy, I want to know how Argyle are doing!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Low free kick edge of the box.

0-2

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Chancellor":17erw313 said:
clokey84":17erw313 said:
Argylegames":17erw313 said:
clokey84":17erw313 said:
I suppose the motm thread and Brief Synopsis (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) will be added to this too will it?

No idea. I only started reading at page 19 so don't know what your problem with the match thread is.
My problem is I created a Match Thread like someone (quite often me) normally does and it was removed and added to this thread! Big deal maybe not but seems a bit strange why all of a sudden we don't do match day threads?!

Dont forget Pasoti is independent and doesnt intervene unless necessary. Or if they have a grudge against something and dont believe we should know about it. In this case a competition they dont agree with. Pathetic, if people want to see a match day thread they should be allowed to, I for one couldnt give a diddley squat about some peoples opinions about the Checkawotsit Trophy, I want to know how Argyle are doing!

Sadly, seems to be true. Just after a post about what PASOTI is about has been doing the rounds too.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Yes it does seem odd that there is no match day thread on a match day

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Chancellor":1rvuxubi said:
if people want to see a match day thread they should be allowed to

They are - This thread is called Checkatrade vs Chelski

If this isn't a thread about tonight's match what the h**l is it!!!

Aug 9, 2017
Argylegames":1ju6kc57 said:
Chancellor":1ju6kc57 said:

Not really a match thread!!

G

gazzaa2

3,900 scabs at Home Park tonight.

I wonder if they'll turn up when this is a league fixture.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Argylegames":1ab4olt6 said:
Chancellor":1ab4olt6 said:

This was about ticketing and boycotting. Related to, but not directly the match.

Should The predictions threads in future should become match threads? They are about the game in question after all.
Synopsis threads should be prefixed to the end too, again they are about the match.