Argyle v Chelsea (U21's) Match Thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Chelsea (U21's) Match Thread

Oct 24, 2013
I swear to god this commentator is going slowly mad! 'Penalty shootouts is technically incorrect terminology as a penalty is only awarded for infringements..'.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Songo'o at fault for goal

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
clokey84":1qkkajwc said:
Argylegames":1qkkajwc said:
clokey84":1qkkajwc said:
I suppose the motm thread and Brief Synopsis (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) will be added to this too will it?

No idea. I only started reading at page 19 so don't know what your problem with the match thread is.
My problem is I created a Match Thread like someone (quite often me) normally does and it was removed and added to this thread! Big deal maybe not but seems a bit strange why all of a sudden we don't do match day threads?!

Probably because there isn't a real football match on this evening.

C

CornishGreenWhite

The twitter admin is pretty much mocking the fans that have decided to boycott with numerous sarcastic tweets regarding the attendance, what a complete mam.

Sep 8, 2013
Sarcevic off is sensible as he will be needed on Saturday. Just a short stint for Fox too. Guess Ness will not play the full 90 minutes for different reasons.

D

Darren Stoneman

But the real fans haven't boycotted the match they are there, well done to them too

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
landons forehead":pzi2xlba said:
clokey84":pzi2xlba said:
Argylegames":pzi2xlba said:
clokey84":pzi2xlba said:
I suppose the motm thread and Brief Synopsis (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) will be added to this too will it?

No idea. I only started reading at page 19 so don't know what your problem with the match thread is.
My problem is I created a Match Thread like someone (quite often me) normally does and it was removed and added to this thread! Big deal maybe not but seems a bit strange why all of a sudden we don't do match day threads?!

Strange, certainly appears to be one according to Argyle.

Jan 7, 2013
landons forehead":3dtbv5ae said:
clokey84":3dtbv5ae said:
Argylegames":3dtbv5ae said:
clokey84":3dtbv5ae said:
I suppose the motm thread and Brief Synopsis (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) will be added to this too will it?

I'm not interested in whether ppl think it's real or not that is up to them I didn't go because I don't want to spend money to watch Chelsea u23's but I will go to the Exeter game.
Changing our normal traditions on here because of a Mods belief though is rather annoying.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The club claim they are against B teams but have spent the last few weeks bigging up the game & now seem delighted at the high attendance. I'm confused.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
CornishGreenWhite":2yk7xjgy said:
The twitter admin is pretty much mocking the fans that have decided to boycott with numerous sarcastic tweets regarding the attendance, what a complete mam.

Or he is actually thanking the fans that went despite the negativity aimed at them. Depends how you read it.

Sep 8, 2013
Little info on the game and how players are doing. Although not there I am interested in how our players are doing. Will there be a post-match report?