AFT statement on HHP development and **new update 19th Sept* | Page 45 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AFT statement on HHP development and **new update 19th Sept*

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Hubble":3uwe43zk said:
Guiri Green":3uwe43zk said:
" And the penny finally drops."

You're about 50 pages and several months behind the rest of us. Stop arguing with yourself.
Us? Are you part of some secret group? That could explain your blinkered views

What is wrong with you? Us as in everyone commenting on this thread. You're so far up your arse you no longer question the development or the AFT statement that caused the debate and you're only arguing for arguing sake. FFS!

And blinkered views? Every devious trite question you've uttered has been roundly answered by the many, many people with a different view to yours and the few trolls.

C

CADMAN

Ade the green":29oryay7 said:
Hubble":29oryay7 said:
Guiri Green":29oryay7 said:

You're about 50 pages and several months behind the rest of us. Stop arguing with yourself.

What is wrong with you? Us as in everyone commenting on this thread. You're so far up your arse you no longer question the development or the AFT statement that caused the debate and you're only arguing for arguing sake. FFS!

And blinkered views? Every devious trite question you've uttered has been roundly answered by the many, many people with a different view to yours and the few trolls.
So my views might be different from the many, but the is no need for personal abuse and name calling Ade. I want what is best for our club, not just now, but in 10,20 even 50 years time. Like many I attended every fans fest, meetings in guildhall and pavilions. Surely you can see how the goalposts have moved in respect to our grandstand?
I

May 8, 2011
Hubble":9qm3dy75 said:
Ade the green":9qm3dy75 said:
Hubble":9qm3dy75 said:
Guiri Green":9qm3dy75 said:

So my views might be different from the many, but the is no need for personal abuse and name calling Ade. I want what is best for our club, not just now, but in 10,20 even 50 years time. Like many I attended every fans fest, meetings in guildhall and pavilions. Surely you can see how the goalposts have moved in respect to our grandstand?
I

Sorry, just a bit confused, we knew about the grandstand being refurbished back in January, from the plans it seems that is what is going to happen so what has moved?

C

CADMAN

HC Green":3p0fih75 said:
Hubble":3p0fih75 said:
Ade the green":3p0fih75 said:
Hubble":3p0fih75 said:
Guiri Green":3p0fih75 said:

I

Sorry, just a bit confused, we knew about the grandstand being refurbished back in January, from the plans it seems that is what is going to happen so what has moved?
From January, probably nothing.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Hubble":376rvnuj said:
Ade the green":376rvnuj said:
Hubble":376rvnuj said:
Guiri Green":376rvnuj said:

I

I'm only referring to you calling people part of a secret group. Is that to blur the fact that you're not on the same page as them? Are you sure you're not blinkered against our owner? This is no longer about the thread title and either you just like the attention or you are part of a devious group hellbent on seeing everything JB does as against the club. What's your alternative?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Is it time to lock this thread now. For all the shouting and counter shouting, accusations and counter accusations not one person has stated they've changed their mind on the development et al so the only thing this thread is now doing is providing people a reason to vent spleen.

Aug 5, 2016
Ade the green":28gsy4km said:
Is it time to lock this thread now. For all the shouting and counter shouting, accusations and counter accusations not one person has stated they've changed their mind on the development et al so the only thing this thread is now doing is providing people a reason to vent spleen.

What does locking it achieve, apart from stifling potential debate?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Knibbsworth":tji6c5pk said:
Ade the green":tji6c5pk said:

The debate has pretty much ended. Have you changed your position?

Aug 5, 2005
I think this thread should be left open to allow the AFT to respond to the multitude of questions they have so far ignored.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Quizmike":3b0l5kbs said:
I think this thread should be left open to allow the AFT to respond to the multitude of questions they have so far ignored.

Fair enough I suppose. I just figured it's gone past anything new but if the AFT were to issue another statement it might surprise.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Well Hubble as I've found out, personal abuse can turn into " why don't you request us to close your account" or words of similar meaning, I can't be bothered to troll through all the pages to find the actual wording, although I expect one of the junta of mods can put their finger on it.

I'm just disappointed that a funded Grandstand upgrade has been scuppered for awhile by Mr Brent trying to "piggy-back" his own developments on to it.

I smile every time I hear the joke about shouting Christmas at Turkeys, it seems no different than shouting bricks at Mr Brent.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Not sure there is any personal abuse going on. We don't put up with that, whichever side of the fence you sit on.

There is heated debate from both sides, I don't see the problem. And I certainly don't think the thread should be locked. It will eventually die a death once everyone gets fed up.

And Princerock, 'junta of the mods'? Is there really any need for that?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Princerock":socdvrmk said:
Well Hubble as I've found out, personal abuse can turn into " why don't you request us to close your account" or words of similar meaning, I can't be bothered to troll through all the pages to find the actual wording, although I expect one of the junta of mods can put their finger on it.

I'm just disappointed that a funded Grandstand upgrade has been scuppered for awhile by Mr Brent trying to "piggy-back" his own developments on to it.

I smile every time I hear the joke about shouting Christmas at Turkeys, it seems no different than shouting bricks at Mr Brent.

Well his account is still active so why doesn't he fire the bullets he successfully loaded for you?

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Ade the green":1qkax8v0 said:
Knibbsworth":1qkax8v0 said:
Ade the green":1qkax8v0 said:

The debate has pretty much ended. Have you changed your position?

I have. Since discovering that only outline planning is being sought for HHP with full for Grandstand, I hope planning is granted from this initial application. I feel the AFT should have taken this into consideration also and not objected, but taken a stance of objection against full planning for HHP unless a conversation could be had to discuss the benefits for the football club (and not some going flim flam about swarms of Nandos fans buying up all our tickets after they've stuffed themselves with chicken and run it off in the gym).

Jan 3, 2013
Why the fuss about the AFT? Insignificant bunch of egomaniacs puffed up with their own misguided sense of importance. . If they truly supported the club they would get behind the chairman , without whom we wouldn't have a club.

Madness