1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed) | Page 29 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1,800 temporary Mayflower seats, £35 each (confirmed)

Dec 19, 2009
Quinny":1r9kvbyg said:
liamkite1":1r9kvbyg said:
Once again, the club treating fans like crap.

https://twitter.com/argyleross1985/stat ... 4038634499

I thought I read here that those ST holders were being moved to the temp seating & those old Mayflower seats were being offered cheaper as restricted view tickets?
You're missing the point, like loads of other unaffected posters on here. Oh the seats look great, they do no denying that, but for the regular Mayflowerites this is just another example of how shoddily the club are prepared to treat it's paying customers. It's just not acceptable. I don't want the inconvenience of moving, I want the seat I paid for, with the view that I paid for.
And as for reselling the seats as restricted view, that's unbelievable. Restricted view should actually read No View at all!!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
keyser soze":1hxhcxwh said:
Quinny":1hxhcxwh said:
liamkite1":1hxhcxwh said:

I thought I read here that those ST holders were being moved to the temp seating & those old Mayflower seats were being offered cheaper as restricted view tickets?
You're missing the point, like loads of other unaffected posters on here. Oh the seats look great, they do no denying that, but for the regular Mayflowerites this is just another example of how shoddily the club are prepared to treat it's paying customers. It's just not acceptable. I don't want the inconvenience of moving, I want the seat I paid for, with the view that I paid for.
And as for reselling the seats as restricted view, that's unbelievable. Restricted view should actually read No View at all!!

God help you when they start pulling the Old Girl apart and you have to choose between the Demport and Lyndhurst.

Dec 19, 2009
Andy_S":38oef3i4 said:
keyser soze":38oef3i4 said:
Quinny":38oef3i4 said:
liamkite1":38oef3i4 said:

God help you when they start pulling the Old Girl apart and you have to choose between the Demport and Lyndhurst.
Indeed, but that'll be a whole different set of circumstances, not part of some half-arsed scheme :whistle:

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
keyser soze":2qyid800 said:
I don't want the inconvenience of moving, I want the seat I paid for, with the view that I paid for.

Oh dear. I hope you don't get too upset when they rip your seat out as part of the grandstand rebuild and you'll have to move 5 feet left or right to a new place.

Oct 24, 2010
keyser soze":3onu3ro1 said:
Andy_S":3onu3ro1 said:
keyser soze":3onu3ro1 said:
Quinny":3onu3ro1 said:
liamkite1":3onu3ro1 said:

Indeed, but that'll be a whole different set of circumstances, not part of some half-arsed scheme :whistle:
Looks like you are being asked to move 10 feet nearer the pitch to allow 1,800 extra fans to see the game.

Dec 3, 2005
keyser soze":2xkonkef said:
Quinny":2xkonkef said:
liamkite1":2xkonkef said:

Have you contacted Argyle and brought this to their attention - although they must have realised the problems, you would think.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
ENTRANCE to the new Mayflower terrace seating is through the turnstiles at the top end Devonport end of Home Park. Additional turnstiles will be open to cater for the increased seating.

From club website.

Mar 3, 2012
djg145":m5xwtf4i said:
keyser soze":m5xwtf4i said:
Quinny":m5xwtf4i said:
liamkite1":m5xwtf4i said:

Have you contacted Argyle and brought this to their attention - although they must have realised the problems, you would think.

The guy that tweeted it said h's going to take a lot of photos tonight for more evidence, I guess he will be contacting the club.

Shocking really.

Jan 27, 2012
liamkite1":2i6jxnv9 said:
djg145":2i6jxnv9 said:
keyser soze":2i6jxnv9 said:
Quinny":2i6jxnv9 said:
liamkite1":2i6jxnv9 said:

The guy that tweeted it said h's going to take a lot of photos tonight for more evidence, I guess he will be contacting the club.

Shocking really.

If he kicks up enough fuss, perhaps they will let him sit in the press box or something. I'd strongly recommend he misses out the swear words on his Twitter page though.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
No room in Press area.

Just heard Errington on national radio. 18 media reporters v Stevenage 80 tonight including likes of Henry Winter.

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
Mike Charlick":l0i9a8zz said:
ENTRANCE to the new Mayflower terrace seating is through the turnstiles at the top end Devonport end of Home Park. Additional turnstiles will be open to cater for the increased seating.

From club website.
They managed ok the last time the seats were in!!!!!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Looked great and definitely contributed towards the atmosphere. Made Home Park seem a more complete stadium!