Women's Euros | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Women's Euros

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Well done Lionesses

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
I'm sorry, but the standard is nowhere near that of the men's game. It really isn't.

I bet commercial broadcasters wouldn't be showing these games on their prime-time terrestrial slots. If ITV dropped Coronation Street to show these matches it would cost them very heavily in lost advertising revenue. They just couldn't afford to take that decision.

Being publicly funded, BBC have the luxury of showing these matches on prime-time without having to worry about whether the level of interest amongst the public actually warrants it. They probably want to push this on us because its great for promoting their agenda of diversity, women's rights etc, but I bet the average member of the public wishes these games were kept off the main BBC1 and BBC channels.
Absolute joke of a post.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
👏👏👏

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
That’s the difference between a positive England manager who dares to be great in comparison to another England manager who values caution above all else.

Reactions: Argylegames
Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Last time I saw an England team beat Germany in a final at Wembley was 56 years ago. My brother and I were in Spain with our parents and we watched the final in a local bar stacked with Germans! Needless to say we have exchanged a few texts today. What a lovely event it was and as I write there’s a bunch of young girls playing football outside my window doing the whole Sweet Caroline bah bah bah thing 😂

Reactions: djg145

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Well done those women! I must admit to a little sneaky feeling of delight that we females have managed something which the men have not managed since 1966!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
👏👏👏

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Well done those women! I must admit to a little sneaky feeling of delight that we females have managed something which the men have not managed since 1966!

Not taking anything away from the ladies but the mens U19 won the Euros this year

Reactions: Bovey Green lady