Will we be raided in January? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will we be raided in January?

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
That will depend on whether he still has a job- we all know what the Riddler is like :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2012
Agree with Cobi.

FWIW I think PNE actually have a decent squad as it is.

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think many of our players go in to any Championship side and improve them. They are squad fillers at best.

Mike Cooper makes the most sense, he has considerable potential. But I don't think Schuey/Hallett will be letting him go cheap, or Preston will afford the bucks we want.

Reactions: Divingheader88
Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
You never know might be in the contract to allow lowe to go that he dosnt come back for players in jan.......so many plates spinning around at mo

Reactions: Emu
Feb 8, 2021
Salisbury
I think Ennis is most likely to go, young, quick, good technical ability. Definitely the most complete striker we have. Also spent less time at the club so less settled perhaps.

Mar 23, 2008
I think our players fall into two categories, some that with respect aren't championship standard and those that are but PNE can't afford. Either way, it's all good.

If they have got a million quid (for example) for Camara or 3 million plus for Cooper with add ons, I will eat humble pie.

Apr 30, 2011
Bet Galloway ends up at PNE one way or another.... wonder if RL leaving influenced the apparent delay in BG signing a new contract? 🤔

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
The fact that he might be familiar with the contracts matters not. Contracts are not secret. The agents will know exactly what their clients are signed up to and what would be needed to tempt them away.