Who’s going to Sunderland? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who’s going to Sunderland?

Feb 12, 2017
I worked in Sunderland for seven years so I know it quite well. While not the allure of Newcastle or Durham, it's not all bad. The hotel I stayed at was in Boldon Colliery. Has a metro station which takes you right to the SoL. Short hop back after the match and straight out to the A19. Miss all the traffic.

Apr 3, 2010
Was hoping to do this one, looks like a right ball ache to do by train I was quoted 3/4 changes and almost 5 hrs from here.

Anyone else in this part of the world doing it from Preston area that are driving it? I know it’s a while off but would be interested in jumping in with someone that is driving and splitting cost of fuel.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Blackpool pilgrim":2y4m6xuj said:
Was hoping to do this one, looks like a right ball ache to do by train I was quoted 3/4 changes and almost 5 hrs from here.

Anyone else in this part of the world doing it from Preston area that are driving it? I know it’s a while off but would be interested in jumping in with someone that is driving and splitting cost of fuel.
Don't know how it works for timings, but I think I'm right in saying there's a train from Preston to York? Can go direct from York to Sunderland on Grand Central