Who would you sign as PAFC Manager in January transfer windo | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who would you sign as PAFC Manager in January transfer windo

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Graham Evans":3vyqknq2 said:
If i were manager i would sign a real manager i.e . sombody who knows something about football.

So assuming you are said manager, who knows nothing about football, how do you go about appointing one that does know football if you have no idea what to look for? Also if you were manager why would you want to replace yourself? Bit a flawed plan.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
BadBoy":13jebryz said:
Steve Evans":13jebryz said:
i wouldn't sign any players.we have enough.if i were manager i would get this lot fit.i would have them into work for 8 hours a day working on their fitness and tactics.
If I was manager I'd employ a heating engineer to find a use for all the clueless hot air you spout.
we are 6th from bottom of the 4th division.i am certain they are not as fit as most of their opponents

P

pafcstafford

Steve Evans":32lclmon said:
BadBoy":32lclmon said:
Steve Evans":32lclmon said:
i wouldn't sign any players.we have enough.if i were manager i would get this lot fit.i would have them into work for 8 hours a day working on their fitness and tactics.
If I was manager I'd employ a heating engineer to find a use for all the clueless hot air you spout.
we are 6th from bottom of the 4th division.i am certain they are not as fit as most of their opponents

I don't think its a case of not being fit enough id say the ammount of injuries we get that are muscle strains would suggest we need to tone down the fitness side if things a little or not use the hard surfaces as much.

Remember when Jenkins came and got injured he did kind if blame our training saying its alot more intense than watfords.i would rather we worked on shape and phases of play.

Feb 21, 2011
Steve Evans":38vgtc26 said:
BadBoy":38vgtc26 said:
Steve Evans":38vgtc26 said:
Same $hit different day change the record you bore me

Sep 3, 2011
HBLC":3bo5mkhq said:
mattym":3bo5mkhq said:
Danny Glover - Striker at Nuneaton, quick feet even quicker mind, deceptively good in the air

He's already turned down an offer. "Too old for this s**t" was the reason given.
He's 66 according to Wikipedia :shock:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
BadBoy":w2o024rb said:
Steve Evans":w2o024rb said:
BadBoy":w2o024rb said:
Steve Evans":w2o024rb said:
Same $hit different day change the record you bore me
we are still 6th from bottom of the fourth

Nov 12, 2012
Answer 1) I stayed in Krakow (Poland) for a good while last year and went to 6 games all featuring this player as a sub in last 30-35 mins, each time he had a immediate impact.

2) I have friends who are season ticket holders at Kettring who often exchange views and have stated that these players would be a great asset to Argyle who want to get a foot hold within this league.

3) Deceptive in the air means for not 6 ft 3 or a tall player but Like Paris-Hall can leap high and get to crosses often before players marking you whom have a destinct height advantage.

So before you critises you want to remember " better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and reveal all doubt".

Jul 6, 2011
Cornish Chris":p4din57z said:
BadBoy":p4din57z said:
Steve Evans":p4din57z said:

:clap: :scarf:

:thumbup: :scarf: