Who would you sign as PAFC Manager in January transfer windo | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who would you sign as PAFC Manager in January transfer windo

Nov 12, 2012
Who would you sign as PAFC Manager in January transfer window given our budget

My suggestions are as follow

Jamille Matt - Striker at Kidderminster - recently had two loans spells at Peterborough did well but returned to club.
Jerel Ifel - Excellent speedy defender who reads the game well, wades in with 6 goals this season - Kettering
Jean Paul Marna - Striker/winger, tricky, fast and deceptively strong, scored 67 goals in 89 games for Kettering
Danny Glover - Striker at Nuneaton, quick feet even quicker mind, deceptively good in the air
Dawid Kamiński - 22 year old striker - at Wisła Kraków, scored 32 goals in academy football almost went on loan to Watford last Jan

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I can't help but wonder how many times mattym has seen any of his five suggested signings play, especially the one playing in Poland.

Also, the OP says "given our budget". So what is our budget for January signings?

Finally, what does "deceptively good in the air" mean? Does it mean that he looks good in the air but that's deceptive and actually he isn't as good as he looks? I just can't piece together what that expression really means.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
I make no apology for being rather rude to Mole back in the day. He had all that information, of potentially brilliant signings for Argyle, but he did absolutely nothing about it. What's the point in having that information, if you're not going to do anything with it other than post it on some mindless forum? Especially if it could potentially have dramatically improved the quality of our squad.

It drove me potty then and, quite honestly, it still does. :banghead:

P

pafcstafford

Ryan brown a left back at Stafford rangers who used to be at vale. Would be free and is better than our current option.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i wouldn't sign any players.we have enough.if i were manager i would get this lot fit.i would have them into work for 8 hours a day working on their fitness and tactics.

Feb 21, 2011
Steve Evans":3tyt1too said:
i wouldn't sign any players.we have enough.if i were manager i would get this lot fit.i would have them into work for 8 hours a day working on their fitness and tactics.
If I was manager I'd employ a heating engineer to find a use for all the clueless hot air you spout.