Where would you rather be | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Where would you rather be

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Although not mathematically safe yet, we would be very unlikely to go down as things stand.

I feel we have a squad of decent players (for this league) who have been hamstrung all year by events out of their control. They have gone unpaid, they have been adrift at the bottom of the table, they have battled for every point. They have grafted and turned this around for our club - whilst it may not have been pretty along the way, we now have the two things (almost) that we most desparately wanted in August ... (Blond Swedish twins...) :oops: erm, i meant a football team still in existence and a football team competing in the Football League.

Now I would like to see them go and express themselves in the next few games, maybe show what they are really capable of when the shackles are off. Let the attackers attack, the defence is organised and tough to break down. Allow the likes of Hemmings etc to try the unexpected, add a little flair to the game plan - which they have probably been prohibited from / afraid to try to date in case it cost us the game.