Where will Argyle finish the 2011/12 season? (August Poll) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Where will Argyle finish the 2011/12 season? (August Poll)

Where will Argyle finish the 2011/12 season?

• Play-offs

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Automatic Promotion

Votes: 19 7.7%
  • 8th-12th (top half)

Votes: 74 30.0%
  • 13th-17th (below half-way)

Votes: 55 22.3%
  • 18th-22nd (avoid relegation)

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Relegated

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • They won't exist

Votes: 8 3.2%

• Total voters
Jul 17, 2011
after seeing the new signings they have made i would say top half and a food bet for the play offs....4th.

Jun 15, 2011
Lets be realistic, if Argyle last the season as a football team I will be happy.
If Home Park remains the same I would be lying.

L

lostinleeds

18th -22nd, can't bring myself to consider another relegation but its going to be a tough season. Hoping that with a sale to someone completed before January we can strengthen enough in the transfer window to avoid relegation.

After today we should know a lot more about how much the paper-thin squad and lack of preparation are going to affect us.

Oct 26, 2009
Newton Abbot
I'd like to be optimistic but I can't at the moment. We still have a week squad and this is a very physical division. I dread the injuries and bookings building up as the squad is so small and inexperienced. I know its early days but we still struggle to find the net, as per the previous two seasons and the other teams in the league appear to have more scoring ability than us. I'm going for 15th with too many draw's for my liking. Happy to be proved wrong and i'll still be shouting just as loud!

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
pilgrimmike1":x95h228r said:
I think with the last couple of years past it's hard for us fans to feel optimistic about anything let alone us winning more games than we lose or draw but you know judging by the QPR game and other friendly games I can't help feeling and it's only a feeling we just might do ok. If we can gel quick enough and have a good start then the top half is more than achievable. :thumbup:
Seems only 12% saw the battle coming :scarf:

A

Anonymous

Automatic promotion for me. :lol:

I'm proud to be a true Green Tiint. :wave:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
oh it was a serious where will Argyle REALLY finish!?

i read it as: 'In your head and viewed through your green tinted contact lenses ,... where will Argyle finish the 2011/12 season?

i've just about given up on Automatic Promotion now Ian .. but if a few results go our way ...???

sort it aaaat Brent!! :lol: :scarf: