Where will Argyle finish the 2011/12 season? (August Poll) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Where will Argyle finish the 2011/12 season? (August Poll)

Where will Argyle finish the 2011/12 season?

• Play-offs

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Automatic Promotion

Votes: 19 7.7%
  • 8th-12th (top half)

Votes: 74 30.0%
  • 13th-17th (below half-way)

Votes: 55 22.3%
  • 18th-22nd (avoid relegation)

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Relegated

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • They won't exist

Votes: 8 3.2%

• Total voters

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
So - squad taking shape. Where will it be?

C

Cult Of Personality

19th for me i think we will struggle but manage to sort out everything in jan and make a late fighting finish to stay up

Very hard to guess as we don't yet know how good our young players are, who is still to come in or how good the opposition is going to be.

I've gone for just above half way, we've still got some good players so we should be good for a fair few wins and draws.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Once the squad gels and we can get in a couple of strikers (maybe Feeney and Kandol) then we could push for the play offs!!

A

Antz_mal

I really don't mind where we finish, even if we go down as long as there is a club to support. But i feel confident that we'll finish mid table

A

andyr1963

11th on goal difference. :lol:

Afraid to go anywhere near the Will not exist option :eek: :eek: :eek:

Avoiding relegation will do me. :shock:

I have put £10 on promotion based on the evidence of a "team performance" at le keeper's testimonial game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :scarf:

Edited to add. A fool and money soon parted etc :lol:

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
I think with the last couple of years past it's hard for us fans to feel optimistic about anything let alone us winning more games than we lose or draw but you know judging by the QPR game and other friendly games I can't help feeling and it's only a feeling we just might do ok. If we can gel quick enough and have a good start then the top half is more than achievable. :thumbup: