What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have? | Page 29 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have?

subbuteo

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
Ray Newland. True gentleman but a goalkeeper who played on confidence, of which he had none.

Reactions: davie nine

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Oh we're onto non football now.

Buses and bus lanes, why did we have to lose a car lane!
Car after car stuck in a queue all forlornly looking at the empty lane next to them that was once theirs.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think Mike Cooper will be the first player in our current Argyle squad to play for a premiership team.

edited - premier league

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorset Green

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Much as I’m his biggest fan I think Luke Jephcott has lost something and won’t go on to get a full Welsh cap.

I think he needs to play further up the pitch as these days he’s rarely having a sniff of chances to score.

Apr 1, 2009
Much as I’m his biggest fan I think Luke Jephcott has lost something and won’t go on to get a full Welsh cap.

I think he needs to play further up the pitch as these days he’s rarely having a sniff of chances to score.
He could do with some bigger fans. If you're his biggest fan, and are close to writing him off at 21, he needs better support!

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Oh we're onto non football now.

Buses and bus lanes, why did we have to lose a car lane!
Car after car stuck in a queue all forlornly looking at the empty lane next to them that was once theirs.
People who drive everywhere in cars that are far bigger than they need to be, clogging the roads up and polluting the air we breathe when they could quite easily walk or catch a bus 😉

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
He could do with some bigger fans. If you're his biggest fan, and are close to writing him off at 21, he needs better support!
I thought this was an unpopular opinions thread?

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Maybe I should say I was his biggest fan… he needs to start scoring again probably for my view to change.