What do you prefer? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What do you prefer?

What do you wish for tomorrow?

• Rescued by the present 6/7 - No admin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go into admin and take new owners (no Riddler)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Go into admin and take new owners (with Riddler in tow)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Liquidate and start again seven leagues down.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
blenks":32es35xz said:
I'm just dumb-struck at the percentage that would voluntarily welcome Ridsdale as part of the solution for our club going forward. Truly astonishing. Each to their own of course.

I agree, very scary, yeah he talks but what does he actually say, it's all the same bull and only what he thinks you want to hear, we need someone we can trust after this lot.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Either of the admin options for me. I gather that the 3 who have gone for A are either relatives of the directors or have done so with the loss to local businesses in mind. I also feel for them but admin and getting shot of ALL the current lot really is the only way forward.

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
tonycholwell":1bq1uwa1 said:
I regret to say Administration seems inevitable and on that basis either option suits me.

Option A for me would mean I would have to boycott Argyle which would probably end my long and enjoyable association with the City.

Option D for me is also unpallatable.

Sums up my position as well. I would not boycott a Ridsdale led ownership like I would if the current shower remain in post but I wouldn't be able to sit comfortably until he was gone. I would be constantly waiting for all of this to hit the fan again.

I want this to be a one off in our club's history and i don't see that being the case with either the current owners or ridsdale moving forward.

A

Anonymous

sharkbait":y8i6gdk9 said:
blenks":y8i6gdk9 said:
I'm just dumb-struck at the percentage that would voluntarily welcome Ridsdale as part of the solution for our club going forward. Truly astonishing. Each to their own of course.

I agree, very scary, yeah he talks but what does he actually say, it's all the same bull and only what he thinks you want to hear, we need someone we can trust after this lot.
granted you have a point. Im for admin with ridsdale. I just believe after this shocking 6 months of hell. I dont think it could be any worse. At least he has something our board and possible investors dont have. A love of football and the nouce to go with it. Hey, if it came to ridsdales option come tomorrow I just hope I wont be proved wrong. We will always have different views but we all only want one thing, stabillity. Its been a long time

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
dave-1975-pafc":2u8fjbaw said:
sharkbait":2u8fjbaw said:
blenks":2u8fjbaw said:

granted you have a point. Im for admin with ridsdale. I just believe after this shocking 6 months of hell. I dont think it could be any worse. At least he has something our board and possible investors dont have. A love of football and the nouce to go with it. Hey, if it came to ridsdales option come tomorrow I just hope I wont be proved wrong. We will always have different views but we all only want one thing, stabillity. Its been a long time

There maybe a few Leeds And Cardiff fans that disagree with you on 'stability and Ridsdale' being used in the same sentence, the blokes a chancer and this club have had enough of them.

mikey":22pjc0on said:
dave-1975-pafc":22pjc0on said:
Thankyou ian.
I`ve got to say i voted for admin,new owners with ridsdale in tow.
Purely because i dont think we are that lucky to get a clean slate without him.
I believe "IF" there are any investors waitng in the wings id imagine the ones with the most "dollar" would be linked in with ridsdale.
Im not saying thats a good thing but we obviously need the best chance possible for pafc.

:iagree: 100% :stout:

:iagree: 100% Me too :wink:

Stu.

B

blenks

sharkbait":1ei6g0s8 said:
dave-1975-pafc":1ei6g0s8 said:
sharkbait":1ei6g0s8 said:
blenks":1ei6g0s8 said:

There maybe a few Leeds And Cardiff fans that disagree with you on 'stability and Ridsdale' being used in the same sentence, the blokes a chancer and this club have had enough of them.

In a nutshell

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Admin with a new board - NO Ridsdale.

Least unattractive of the four propositions, but only just. I don't want any more multi-millionnaires because they never spend any actual money and just cream money out the club. Potentially we could be driven into an even deeper mire if any new incumbent wanted to start gambling with his new toy.

In an ideal world maybe someone could come in who could just babysit us (and our debts) for a few years while we find our feet and re-learn how to walk. Once we're solvent and over the worst of it then stick to a truly 'organic' model and stay that way. No more stupidity/negligence, only a focus on community and producing football and football players.

O

oggyale

ollieargyle9":d3dgfz4b said:
With a completely new board for me, if that includes Ridsdale or not I don't mind either way so long as the current lot are all gone. I don't want any of the current lot to have anything to do with the future of our club...

Agreed......

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
dave-1975-pafc":2xpuj4g3 said:
883 views and 139 votes. lmfao :lol:

139 voters revisitting 6 times to see how the vote's going. The other 49 are just curious. :) :) :)

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
I voted for new owners with Ridsdale'

I'd be happy without him but I really do believe that he is the "sharp" sort of person needed to keep Argyle "ahead of the game".

N

Neil Corner

I voted admin without Ridders as things stand, but all i know for certain is that the 7 must go.