What do you prefer? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What do you prefer?

What do you wish for tomorrow?

• Rescued by the present 6/7 - No admin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go into admin and take new owners (no Riddler)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Go into admin and take new owners (with Riddler in tow)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Liquidate and start again seven leagues down.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
With a completely new board for me, if that includes Risdale or not I don't mind either way so long as the current lot are all gone. I don't want any of the current lot to have anything to do with the future of our club...

A

Anonymous

Thankyou ian.
I`ve got to say i voted for admin,new owners with ridsdale in tow.
Purely because i dont think we are that lucky to get a clean slate without him.
I believe "IF" there are any investors waitng in the wings id imagine the ones with the most "dollar" would be linked in with ridsdale.
Im not saying thats a good thing but we obviously need the best chance possible for pafc.

A

andyr1963

Where is the Win Euromillions on friday. Buy Argyle, liquidate previous board option?

Apr 1, 2009
I would actually prefer the bottom option to the top one. There is a greater likelihood of getting a club I can support that way.

Have voted for admin less Riddler more in hope than expectation.

Aug 15, 2008
I voted for new owners with Ridsdale.

Though to be honest liquidating and starting seven leagues down would be a great adventure and it could be a REAL Club run by fans for fans - AFC wimbledon did it and so can we.

T

The General

Riddler for me, i like what ive seen so far, straight down the line, i don't think he would take any prisoners. We need a strong leader now.

B

blenks

penzancepirate":6wwsf5xd said:
At last, a meaningful poll that actually calls the options available.
As it's always been for me, administration asap ..... WITHOUT Ridsdale ... he's just more of the same. This club does not need the noughties icon of what has gone wrong in English football. We need to be what we are.

Absofrickinglutely

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
With a heavy heart for the local creditors, Admin without Ridsdale.

I'm not totally against the man being involved (in fact, I still expect it) but he carries a lot of baggage. Additionally, there have been one or two attributed contradictions of late which suggest they're all playing the same games to me.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I regret to say Administration seems inevitable and on that basis either option suits me.

Option A for me would mean I would have to boycott Argyle which would probably end my long and enjoyable association with the City.

Option D for me is also unpallatable.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
dave-1975-pafc":2wddb6pn said:
Thankyou ian.
I`ve got to say i voted for admin,new owners with ridsdale in tow.
Purely because i dont think we are that lucky to get a clean slate without him.
I believe "IF" there are any investors waitng in the wings id imagine the ones with the most "dollar" would be linked in with ridsdale.
Im not saying thats a good thing but we obviously need the best chance possible for pafc.

:iagree: 100% :stout:

B

blenks

I'm just dumb-struck at the percentage that would voluntarily welcome Ridsdale as part of the solution for our club going forward. Truly astonishing. Each to their own of course.

B

Big Dave

Turkey's voting for Christmas comes to mind..I hope for administration that seems are only salvation.