We've Got Carey... | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We've Got Carey...

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
davie nine":171jg6zm said:
Ben87":171jg6zm said:
Welcoming bunch haha. I saw an Argyle fan share something on twitter that was apparently something she shared on some form of social media saying it will never be her home down here. But I don’t know how true it is or if it is even his mrs, obviously hoping it isn’t true, just thought it could be an interesting take on the situation
So, for your first post, you introduce a bit of tittle tattle and expect Pasoti to be grateful?
It's no tittle tattle. She makes no secret of the fact she doesn't like Plymouth, she's quite vocal about it on social media. It's irrelevant though, because Carey does.

B

Ben87

davie nine":7i0u0dqb said:
Ben87":7i0u0dqb said:
Welcoming bunch haha. I saw an Argyle fan share something on twitter that was apparently something she shared on some form of social media saying it will never be her home down here. But I don’t know how true it is or if it is even his mrs, obviously hoping it isn’t true, just thought it could be an interesting take on the situation
So, for your first post, you introduce a bit of tittle tattle and expect Pasoti to be grateful?

No I don’t expect gratitude, I thought this would be somewhere this sort of thing is discussed. I joined to discuss Argyle and hear other peoples takes on situations and things involving the club. No one had mentioned it and I thought it would be interesting to hear others views. A lot are clearly very touchy on the subject though, so lesson learned

Aug 5, 2015
One of my mates flits between Bromley and Charlton. He is absolutely gobsmacked that we have a player of such quality and that no one has taken him off our hands. Long may it continue.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Darragh MacAnthony was asked on deadline day if he was surprised that Graham Carey hasn't left Plymouth. His response was this:

"No, because I think he's one of those people, because he's at that age and he's 29 now or 30. If he was 23 or 24 you'd be like why hasn't he gone, but I think he's well looked after there at Plymouth, he's idolised, he's loved. Why would he want to move? I don't think there's going to be a lot of Championship clubs who would pay what Plymouth would want at that age. I think he's one of those people that's made for Plymouth and he's one of the best players in League One."

25.10 - https://twitter.com/DMAC102/status/1027585618140790784

B

Ben87

Kenny Pester":2l5unjd7 said:
I asked the question to him and was very surprised by his answer but it does make complete sense. What would be the price for a 29 year old? £1m?.

With the inflated market, probably more