We've Got Carey... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We've Got Carey...

Mar 8, 2016
Even if he does move on, for me Carey has been outstanding player and servant for argyle, if he plays well we always stand a chance of getting points even if the rest of the team are playing below par. I would love to know how many points he’s won us over the years with pure brilliance. Yes we’ve had better players in recent past like halmosi and busaky etc but there hasn’t been a more iconic player in a while. I hope he stays at the club until he calls it a day on football. My son sings his name daily, he styles his hair like Carey, we play football in the garden and my son asks what players we want to pretend to be, he never pics messi, ronaldo etc, it’s always Carey. I’m not sure my son would even still be into argyle as much as he is if it wasn’t for Graham carey.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Our best creative player since Akos Buzsaky, he just needs to improve his goal ratio from free-kicks, although Conor Grant now seems to be the free kick king.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Carey wasn't that good at Walsall last week in fact less than ordinary.Wont be many clubs coming in for him on that performance.

B

Ben87

Saw something on twitter about his mrs not liking it down here, hopefully that doesn’t sway him

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Ben87":3l0yhfhs said:
Saw something on twitter about his mrs not liking it down here, hopefully that doesn’t sway him

Well I saw somewhere ( and I think the source was Chris Errington) that one of the reasons he re-signed was his family liking the area.

Mar 8, 2016
Ben87":2s750h5s said:

Carey, by the time his contract is up would have been at argyle for 4 seasons. He would have had ample opportunities to leave if he wanted to, so I would suggest that maybe the area isn’t to bad for him and his family. But why let the truth get in the way of a good rumour hey?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
davie nine":27dp05w1 said:
’Beemerbeale’ started a similar rumour.

Yes and I quote: '... he is just waiting for an offer from a club further up north ..'

Very insightful. Though I think the chances of GC joining a club south of here are quite slim tbh! :think:

B

Ben87

Welcoming bunch haha. I saw an Argyle fan share something on twitter that was apparently something she shared on some form of social media saying it will never be her home down here. But I don’t know how true it is or if it is even his mrs, obviously hoping it isn’t true, just thought it could be an interesting take on the situation

May 8, 2011
Ben87":2fv6jauw said:
Welcoming bunch haha. I saw an Argyle fan share something on twitter that was apparently something she shared on some form of social media saying it will never be her home down here. But I don’t know how true it is or if it is even his mrs, obviously hoping it isn’t true, just thought it could be an interesting take on the situation

A bit like Derek Adams, when he talks about home he means Scotland, but he not moving back for a few years.

Aug 5, 2015
I don’t live in Plymouth. When people sometimes ask what I’m doing for the weekend, I say I’m going home for the weekend which makes most people laugh as they say they go home most weekends.

This “ rumour” signifies nothing. I should take your dog out for a walk on another route. You might find out something really interesting then.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ben87":27zucxwo said:
So, for your first post, you introduce a bit of tittle tattle and expect Pasoti to be grateful?