Webcam 3 (relocated March 13) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcam 3 (relocated March 13)

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
grim":35rib107 said:
Is it just me but it appears that the focus is on the players facilities! I have not seen much progress on the main stand for some time. It appears that the GT building has stalled also! :sigh:

They couldn't do anything on the front of the grandstand until the scaffolding around the changing rooms had been taken down. Hence why there ate deliveries of tarmac today.

Once that's in they can bring in the equipment to work on the grandstand.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
grim":1m3aeku4 said:
Is it just me but it appears that the focus is on the players facilities! I have not seen much progress on the main stand for some time. It appears that the GT building has stalled also! :sigh:

It's just you.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
grim":3iwnfmuj said:
If you check out the photos on GOS you can see progress on both the GT bar & Mayflower stand.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Darrenpafc":26x4yik1 said:
It looks like they haven't left the gap for the plant room door.

Looks to me more like they haven't built the wall between the plant room door and the entrance door yet.
They have been building the inner wall for the dressing room, another parallel one needed for the plant room and boot room, another needed for the officials' rooms.

Apr 21, 2007
Argylegames":2e2sakbm said:
Darrenpafc":2e2sakbm said:

Looks to me more like they haven't built the wall between the plant room door and the entrance door yet.
They have been building the inner wall for the dressing room, another parallel one needed for the plant room and boot room, another needed for the officials' rooms.

Yes but if you look on the plan, the wall they have just built is level with the edge of the home dressing room wall, which means the inner wall they are building on the left is the wall between the plant and boot room and the players tunnel which means there should be a door there.

http://greensonscreen.co.uk/photos.asp? ... load=pic43

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
The one they have just built this afternoon is bang up against the shower area, the plant and boot rooms are the far side of that wall. On the far side of that wall on the left will be the plant room door with another wall beyond that where the entrance will be. Not sure I understand your problem.

Jul 14, 2008
I understand where he’s coming from. If you look at the plan on the link the plant room is on this side of the wall they are now building (as you look at it on the webcam). The other side of the wall is just the entrance to the changing rooms.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
When i look at pic 27 from GOS http://greensonscreen.co.uk/photos.asp? ... 19-02-03H1 that looks like only one door a double whereas the link that Darren posted shows 2 doors a double and a single. i agree with AG that wall they have built is right beside the shower hole but the other wall they have built seems to be an extension of this wall and that is not on the plan it is there as another wall but as an extension of the wall from the main entrance. there does appear from the angle we see as if a door is missing. It's 5pm and all finished for the day.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Darrenpafc":1munytro said:
Argylegames":1munytro said:
Darrenpafc":1munytro said:

Yes but if you look on the plan, the wall they have just built is level with the edge of the home dressing room wall, which means the inner wall they are building on the left is the wall between the plant and boot room and the players tunnel which means there should be a door there.

http://greensonscreen.co.uk/photos.asp? ... load=pic43

You know, you might be right, based on the plan you mention.

Looking at this
http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photos. ... load=pic33

It would appear that they have only left a gap for the double doors, but looking at the web cam today it looks like the second door, the one to the plant room, is the other side of the double doors, where the female officials would be.

This seems to be backed up by some of the latest plans which show two door at odds with the plan above.

https://planning.plymouth.gov.uk/online ... 522286.pdf

They know what they are doing so I would think that the plans have been amended.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
The plans do seem to have changed. You can see it deep down in one of the documents for Condition 15, which was discharged on Monday. I'll include an image in Sunday's set on GoS.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
As Steve mentions the plans have been changed and submitted on 18 December and approved on 4 February.

It looks like the plant room has moved across the corridor and is now next to the female officials room, this gives more room for showers in the Argyle changing room.

The latest plan, if it helps .....

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Martyn":2gmmxvv7 said:
Is it time for webcam 3to be moved, as it incoming up against a ‘brick wall’.

Maybe, but I assume they will want to get a roof on as soon as feasible so we won't see much then!