Webcam 3 (relocated March 13) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcam 3 (relocated March 13)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Argylegames":18suwigp said:
Need to get the scaffolding down on the near side asap to allow the steel for the grandstand to be brought in.
The road needs to be laid first.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Keepitgreen":1xlhwa1n said:
Argylegames":1xlhwa1n said:
Need to get the scaffolding down on the near side asap to allow the steel for the grandstand to be brought in.

How wide would you estimate that road pass the changing rooms will be?

It doesn't look that big on the webcam, but, having looked at your photos on GoS, I think that might be to do with the angle of the webcam.

Presumably a couple of decent size vehicles will need to get access to the old Mayflower Terrace area.

B

batesy65

All clear for tarmac and brickies knocked off 17.30.good days work.

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
cheshiregreen":2u4qzdzv said:
Keepitgreen":2u4qzdzv said:
Argylegames":2u4qzdzv said:

How wide would you estimate that road pass the changing rooms will be?

It doesn't look that big on the webcam, but, having looked at your photos on GoS, I think that might be to do with the angle of the webcam.

Presumably a couple of decent size vehicles will need to get access to the old Mayflower Terrace area.

At a guess, 4.018m..... :)

Jul 14, 2008
The angle of Webcam 3 certainly provides a strange perspective. A large lorry just reversed quite quickly through the new access between the Barn Park and the changing rooms and it looked certain it would hit and knock down the changing room wall for a second. As nerve wracking as watching Argyle defend!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Herts_Green":25vau4ru said:
The angle of Webcam 3 certainly provides a strange perspective. A large lorry just reversed quite quickly through the new access between the Barn Park and the changing rooms and it looked certain it would hit and knock down the changing room wall for a second. As nerve wracking as watching Argyle defend!

Hit the changing room wall? Unlikely considering how small I've been told the dressing room is!! ;)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
another load of ashphalt just being delivered

Jul 28, 2006
North Plymouth
Is it just me but it appears that the focus is on the players facilities! I have not seen much progress on the main stand for some time. It appears that the GT building has stalled also! :sigh: