WBA v Wolves | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

WBA v Wolves

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I'd imagine with season ticket holders and their mates taking all the available tickets not many.
There are quite a few Leeds fans in Cornwall and Devon who might not be able to get tickets in the Away end, but who "might" be able to get tickets elsewhere in the ground.
I'm guessing this morning/early afternoon's problems was not due to too many Wolves fans being in the home ends.

Reactions: Tonka
Sep 28, 2022
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Excuse my ignorance but is this a genuine view or just irony. The FA cup granted, is not viewed as important to some clubs as it once was unfortunately. But how far down the football pyramid does the idea of "stupid games" go. Leagues 1 and 2,non league, etc etc. All games of football at whatever level are important and need to be respected for the benefit of all people involved in them. Ignorance on or off the field should not be allowed to besmirch the game of football end of.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Excuse my ignorance but is this a genuine view or just irony. The FA cup granted, is not viewed as important to some clubs as it once was unfortunately. But how far down the football pyramid does the idea of "stupid games" go. Leagues 1 and 2,non league, etc etc. All games of football at whatever level are important and need to be respected for the benefit of all people involved in them. Ignorance on or off the field should not be allowed to besmirch the game of football end of.
You don’t celebrate in the home end of your arch rivals. End of. Take your chances if you do. People can maybe get away with it at, say, Argyle v Exeter not a game like that. It’s proper hatred.

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
If I had an away fan next to me in the stands, who some how managed to get in the home support, started celebrating because the away team scored. I would be horrified and appalled if anyone hit them.

I can sit in with an opposition supporter and share a pint and watch the game. Anyone who has the inability to do that, doesn't deserve to go to a football game..

Reactions: jespafc

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
Imagine a similar situation where Rangers fans are celebrating among the Celtic home fans and you'll get an idea about how bad it was!

Then those fans are savages.

If you want to batter someone because of the team they support. You have no place in football. I could sit next to Pompey fan, Exeter fan and enjoy a game. I am sure there are plenty of there fans who could sit next to me as well.

The problem is idiots who pretend to support a club but want to kick off

Reactions: Bovey Green lady
Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon

If you want to batter someone because of the team they support. You have no place in football. I could sit next to Pompey fan, Exeter fan and enjoy a game. I am sure there are plenty of there fans who could sit next to me as well.

Oh I completely agree!

However, anyone with half a brain knows that was a bad idea... The whole game was just asking for trouble.

Reactions: RB00194
Jul 27, 2011
St Austell

Yeah, because people who ‘pretended’ to support WBA would have got tickets for that game yesterday. Come off it.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's dead simple really, anyone acting or dressing like an away fan in a home area should be booted out, without discussion.

I have stood/sat in loads of home areas (mainly night games) and never fallen foul of anyone.

These days I choose to go corporate away and mix with the home fans, you just have to adapt your behaviour accordingly.

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
Yeah, because people who ‘pretended’ to support WBA would have got tickets for that game yesterday. Come off it.

I don't care if they were pretending or not. The fact they couldn't go to the game and the people next to them couldn't handle them celebrating a goal for their team without kicking off, makes them the lowest of the low.

Both teams should be made to to have all their matches until the end of the season behind closed doors.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Anyone who really wanted one could have got one. Season ticket holders were able to buy an extra ticket, so even if you never watch Albion you'd have been able to go if you knew a season ticket holder who would buy one.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I'd imagine with season ticket holders and their mates taking all the available tickets not many.

Nope only one per person but when go on general sale (doubt it will) it’s 4 per person

Reactions: Tonka