WBA v Wolves | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

WBA v Wolves

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Liverpool Norwich game shouldn't be delayed so a minimum of injury time in the WBA Wolves game, no post match analysis and no pre-draw waffle, just do the draw for the 5th round.

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
It was only too obvious that crowd trouble would flare, looking at the history between these two clubs . I do wonder if there was a sufficient police presence in the ground; certainly sections of the crowd were out of control for a long time. Seeing a player standing on the pitch with a small child in his arms takes you back to the horrendous scenes I thought were far behind us.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
The Liverpool Norwich game shouldn't be delayed so a minimum of injury time in the WBA Wolves game, no post match analysis and no pre-draw waffle, just do the draw for the 5th round.

Draw will be at half time now

Jul 29, 2010
It was only too obvious that crowd trouble would flare, looking at the history between these two clubs . I do wonder if there was a sufficient police presence in the ground; certainly sections of the crowd were out of control for a long time. Seeing a player standing on the pitch with a small child in his arms takes you back to the horrendous scenes I thought were far behind us.
It wasn't the fault of the police, it wasn't the fault of the stewards, it was the fault of some Biffs.

The ying to the yang of questioning whether there should be higher levels of policing or stewarding... is higher ticket prices, greater searching, zero tolerance stewarding etc.

This incident is bad, but is isolated. I hope there isn't a wider over reaction.

May 16, 2016
It's a reminder of how a minority can and in the past, did, ruin football for the rest.

Next game at HP have a look around at the crowd and you'll see families, kids, women and a fairly good representation of sections of society that years ago when football was dying you would never in a million years associated with a day out at a game.

Thankfully, those days are behind us and it really is a minority of idiots that spoil it. Let's hope it stays that way.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
God knows what’s going to kick off outside the ground - I wouldn’t be waiting for a restart if I was there, I’d be getting as far away from the Hawthorns pdq.

Apr 16, 2016
Next game at HP have a look around at the crowd and you'll see families, kids, women
I did last game - and saw a 10-11 yr old girl repeatedly doing winker hand gestures to the nearby Cardiff fans. Her mum didn't seem bothered either -but her huge fake eyelashes might have been blocking her view. ( I appreciate that thats fairly unusual for that age of girl tho)

• Haha
Reactions: Mat

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Next game at HP have a look around at the crowd and you'll see families, kids, women and a fairly good representation of sections of society that years ago when football was dying you would never in a million years associated with a day out at a game.

Thankfully, those days are behind us and it really is a minority of idiots that spoil it. Let's hope it stays that way.
Next game at HP will be the Leeds cup replay.
I wonder how many Leeds fans will be in the Home End:unsure: