TWO UP FRONT/Griffiths | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

TWO UP FRONT/Griffiths

Sep 1, 2006
Give him a partner or give up on him and cut our ties. Ive seen nothing in him as a lone striker so far.

Aug 22, 2006
Hold on a minute - I thought Gurrieri who was Griffith's support man was having an excellent game? What's going on here?

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Would rather not see him in an Argyle Shirt again. When the much maligned Chadwick and Feeney came on they were a massive improvement & they were players we already had and thought were crap!! Worst signing ever???

B

Baggygreen

It works, why we didn't start like that I don't know! But, fair play it was a much better second half.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
MAZZA26":1av5mhkh said:
Hold on a minute - I thought Gurrieri who was Griffith's support man was having an excellent game? What's going on here?

He needs an actual forward with him. Not a man in the hole, behind him. Someone who will drive on in front of him.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
He was very poor today - although it wasn't entirely his fault as there was no one making a run to get on the end of his flick-ons. Feeney and Chadders looked good.

Oct 28, 2011
Lets play Griffiths in a two man attack, not a supporting midfielder a la Guerreri.

Two up front Feeney and Griffiths and lets see what difference that makes!

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
No No No No No

Thats far too attacking FFS we might WIN a game if we do that

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Feb 21, 2011
He is not up to it anyone there today could see that, Chadwick has his knockers but he is twice the player as is Feeney, there is a reason why no one has taken a punt on him before and its that he ain't good enough

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I rate Griffiths highly, he was just isolated today. If he'd have been given a go up top with Feeney, I think he'd have done a lot better. The shape I think was more responsible for our turnaround than the personnel.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
It comes to something when we have a forward who's spent a lot of his career playing at a higher level and internationally on the bench, while a recently former semi-pro ploughs a lone furrow. Feeney may not be a world-beater but I'm convinced that we could be utilising him more effectively. Putting him in the starting XI would be a start.