Truro win the play-offs (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Truro win the play-offs (merged)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Harvey scored the first penalty, Truro scored all 4 of their pens, Poole only scored 1 of their 3

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
It was a scrappy game as you’d expect for a play off semi final. Truro had more of the chances until the second half of extra time when Poole had two decent opportunities to score. Truro looked knackered. Ex Exeter City keeper Hamon pulled off some good saves in the pens.

Fair play to the Poole supporters, very noisy and long trip on a Wednesday night.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Well done Truro. When is the final? Bracknell isn't that far from me - I will try to get along.
Next Monday by the looks of it:

City will travel to face second-placed Bracknell Town - who beat fifth-placed Chesham United 1-0 after extra time - for a place in National League South on Monday.

May 8, 2011
Bracknell play at Yorktown Road, Sandhurst. Postcode GU47 9BJ.
Tickets £10 if bought online, £12 pay on the day.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Is there any sign of Truro being able to move back home at any point? I've given up trying to keep track of the Cornwall stadium fiasco. It's amazing there isn't a single stadium capable of hosting even seventh-tier football somewhere, you'd think there'd be a rugby ground somewhere? Is groundsharing with the Pirates not workable?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Wow quite a result away in the final. Some good loan options for our youngsters.

Dec 28, 2010
Cornwall
Big congrats to Truro - just had my Flashscore let me know that they scored a 95th minute playoff final winner to get back to the National League south!

Tyler Harvey got another goal, too - seems like he’s been brilliant for them this season and deserves to be playing in the league above next season (also: awesome to see another former Janner getting a promotion on their CV this year 💪).

Might even be keen for a Truro v Torquay away day next season if Argyle aren’t playing that day 👀

Oct 10, 2012
And Bath City!

Also Chippenham slightly further afield.

Argyle and Exeter have plenty of clubs to loan players to next season!

Reactions: inthesky