Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Will link up with the squad at start of pre season and Lowe said the player on trial has begun the same two-week fitness programme as the rest of the squad before they report back next Wednesday. He also said the player can play in a back 4 and back 3

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... le-5540330

Last edited by a moderator:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Interesting. All of that suggests that it is a player who would be happy to sign and who Argyle would like to sign but one with a fitness/injury concern that needs to be fully checked out prior to any deal being done. So... what defenders can anyone name who have the necessary pedigree/quality but who were injured last season and need to prove that their recovery is complete. I guess Nathan Baker is one: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/what-does-the-future-hold-for-nathan-baker-at-bristol-city/ although if he could actually prove his fitness he'd surely be outside Argyle's price bracket.

Jan 2, 2006
If the figure in that article regarding his wages is correct ( £19k per week) I would say it’s not him. Even a quarter of that would surely be out of our budget?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
BojanTheGreat":1hgy1qfb said:
If the figure in that article regarding his wages is correct ( £19k per week) I would say it’s not him. Even a quarter of that would surely be out of our budget?

To be fair, it doesn't say per week it says salary, which in every other walk of life is per annum. :greensmile:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
The Doctor":1xvoze7j said:
Interesting. All of that suggests that it is a player who would be happy to sign and who Argyle would like to sign but one with a fitness/injury concern that needs to be fully checked out prior to any deal being done. So... what defenders can anyone name who have the necessary pedigree/quality but who were injured last season and need to prove that their recovery is complete. I guess Nathan Baker is one: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/what-does-the-future-hold-for-nathan-baker-at-bristol-city/ although if he could actually prove his fitness he'd surely be outside Argyle's price bracket.
conjecture?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Complete conjecture as far as the name is concerned - more of a name to illustrate the point really.

Logical argument for the earlier part (other logical arguments may exist!)

Jul 28, 2020
It’s a seaside identity competition, a sort of modern- day chalky white. “ Your chalky white and I claim my £5”.

My guess is Anthony o Connor.

Is there a £5 prize, or at least a free ice cream ? ? :cool:

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
No doubt some people will be rather curious or impatient & try a do a spying mission when preseason starts - maybe they will try & fly drones over Harpers just because they are desperate to know who it is :funny:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Railway sleeper":kcyz3g02 said:
It’s a seaside identity competition, a sort of modern- day chalky white. “ Your chalky white and I claim my £5”.

Is it a 'Rock from Brighton? :think:

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
The Doctor":3q83vrzo said:

If it's a n experienced player with a history of injuries , one who can play anywhere in a back 4 or in a 3 , Tommie Hoban recently released by Aberdeen could be a possibility .

Jul 3, 2013
Keeping with the experience along with the latest cheeky dip into the A League then how about Ryan Shotton as a wild guess.

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
Railway sleeper":9lj4m7en said:

Kolly Kibber?

Feb 9, 2021
Railway sleeper":1f93hsdq said:

Ive heard its Brendon Galaway ex Everton and possibly played with Lowe at MK Dons

Jun 27, 2019
Galloway is a good shout. He was indeed at MK Dons at the same time as RL, though he would have been a teenager at the time.

He's got excellent pedigree, having played for four England youth age groups including the U21s, as well as Everton, West Brom and Sunderland. His career hasn't yet lived up to its early promise though and he left Luton after barely featuring for them - though injury was the main reason for that.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Matt Green Army":35s26nlf said:
Railway sleeper":35s26nlf said:

Ive heard its Brendon Galaway ex Everton and possibly played with Lowe at MK Dons
You are becoming the new pafc_casual. That’s Conor Grant re-signing, Gillesphey and now Galloway.