Torquay v Argyle | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Torquay v Argyle

Oct 31, 2015
Argylegames":2aly3bwe said:
edmonds200":2aly3bwe said:
His current position is one of enjoying the next 4 years salary

Where from?

The Chairman told the world Mr Adams left without the need to pay him anything. :wave:

Yep didn't have to pay him or Wotton.

Back to the game. As a lot of us have been saying. Last seasons players particularly defense not good enough. I would have thought Kev N would have told the new manager that. I suppose he is learning fast. Ship out the lightweights Who got us relegated last season.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
It's gonna take time people.

It's all about fitness this time of the season, and RL is learning about what he's got. He'll shift players out and get others in. He's already said that. But he had to give those that were here a chance and you can't say he hasn't done that.

We need to have patience, get behind the lads and stop falling out with each other.

Jan 27, 2012
These defenders were the main reason why Argyle got relegated last season. Iā€™d be very keen to see Canavan, Wooton, Moore, Smith-Brown and Riley shown the door. Itā€™s harsh, but people were complaining about these defenders last August and it was blatantly obvious once the season started that they just werenā€™t good enough.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
gaspargomez":1c9ls2pi said:
These defenders were the main reason why Argyle got relegated last season. Iā€™d be very keen to see Canavan, Wooton, Moore, Smith-Brown and Riley shown the door. Itā€™s harsh, but people were complaining about these ydefenders last August and it was blatantly obvious once the season started that they just werenā€™t good enough.

id keep Riley but add Sawyer to your list of exports....

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
rsp4":1lzurk22 said:
Argylegames":1lzurk22 said:
edmonds200":1lzurk22 said:
His current position is one of enjoying the next 4 years salary

Where from?

The Chairman told the world Mr Adams left without the need to pay him anything. :wave:

Yep didn't have to pay him or Wotton.

Back to the game. As a lot of us have been saying. Last seasons players particularly defense not good enough. I would have thought Kev N would have told the new manager that. I suppose he is learning fast. Ship out the lightweights Who got us relegated last season.
Seems like itā€™s ā€˜the highwayā€™ for some.

Jul 12, 2016
gaspargomez":1ygslopj said:
These defenders were the main reason why Argyle got relegated last season. Iā€™d be very keen to see Canavan, Wooton, Moore, Smith-Brown and Riley shown the door. Itā€™s harsh, but people were complaining about these defenders last August and it was blatantly obvious once the season started that they just werenā€™t good enough.

Who would want them?

Aug 2, 2011
We do not have a lot of time. The season is not that far off. Last years pathetic pre season performances were shrugged off and look what happened. The same old is being trotted out again. Anyone who believes we are a ā€œbigā€ club needs their head seeing to.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll learn far more from losing these types of games than winning every match 6 nil.

Some of you clearly know very little about football with the reactions here. Get a grip

Jul 12, 2016
My fear is RL stating ,post match ,that we are improving, that despite losing we were the better side and as it was a friendly game it means nothing! :facepalm: