Torquay v Argyle Match Thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Torquay v Argyle Match Thread

D

Deleted member 9145

Randell playing well, great goal from Ennis.

Law and Broom not done enough yet to convince. Hardie & Ennis have to be top 2.

Torquay impressive for a National League side.

Jun 16, 2021
Big punt and class finish from Ennis.
We are so reliant on this guy

Very disappointing half rescued by a hoof ball and class finish and an offside rebound off the keeper.

2 - 0 scoreline flatters to deceive if truth is known.

Cant see Broom getting in the team as he is playing Mayors position and being kind doesn't look match fit. Definitely not the fast winger to beat people we were led to believe

May 28, 2019
all been fine easy to buy ,good picture, if you have buffering it is your slow internet , CAN WE PUT A BID IN FOR THE COMMENTATOR!!

Jun 27, 2019
Not a vintage half by Argyle but they turned the screw late in the half and probably deserve to be in front.

Law worries me, he's had a poor half and that against a National League side. I don't think he's anywhere near ready for league football.

Broom has looked lively in patches but he only met his teammates the other day and will need time to bed in. I'd like to see him and Mayor in the same line-up - but RL might see it as Camara and one other.

Jephcott has again been completely anonymous. I think he touched the ball once and that was a shot that was spilled for the second goal.

There are still more questions than answers for me in this team, just seven days before the season starts.

Reactions: Brookside Janner
Feb 13, 2021

Very disappointing half rescued by a hoof ball and class finish and an offside rebound off the keeper.

Cant see Broom getting in the team as he is playing Mayors position and being kind doesn't look match fit. Definitely not the fast winger to beat people we were led to believe
Broom should be fit he’s trained all season and played friendlies! But if he was any good would they really loan him out!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ennis' goal was fantastic, a great solo goal.
Broom is very energetic, a bouncy active type of player.
Randell will be a superstar.
Another struggle for Jephcott.
The pitch is poor, there will be problems later in the season.
Is Schumacher here, I haven't seen him?

Apr 1, 2009

Who described Broom as a fast winger?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
OOOOOOOO gillesphey nearly hit the corner of net with fk